Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was the last play you saw?

Default What was the last play you saw?

So, what was the last play you saw?

NOTE: SCHOOL PLAYS ONLY COUNT IF IT WASN'T MANDATORY

The last play I saw was Little Shop of Horrors. The animatronic singing Audrey II(s) was freakin' awesome.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I havent seen one in years.

"The Bridge is out"

matching your criteria for non-mandatory, i haven't

If I remember correctly, it was The Lion King, when it was in Denver, Colorado. This would have been in 2002.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My sister's play. It was at my old college about two months ago I believe. It was a special where they did a series of short plays chosen from aspiring playwrights. Before that was when I went out with the family to watch Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat... It was a cute play tand the production was quite impressive but I can't say I've ever been fond of the story of Joseph from the Bible.

I've also had the chance to watch a production of the Little Shop of Horrors and must say it was pretty damn bad ass. I still love that dentist...

I have only been to one play in my whole life. I quit paying attention halfway through and don't remember any of it or the title. I will never go to a play again. It was like watching a musical except worse, and I never thought that was possible. Afterwards, I drank a lot of acid and made a dramatic post about it like the ridiculous man I am.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I have only been to one play in my whole life. I quit paying attention halfway through and don't remember any of it or the title. I will never go to a play again. It was like watching a musical except worse, and I never thought that was possible. Afterwards, I drank a lot of acid and made a dramatic post about it like the ridiculous man I am.
    Was it Rent?
    whos' obama?

Oh, no, this was a few years back. Unless Rent (or "Everybody and Their Uncle has AIDS" as I call it) has been around for a while, I actually don't know. I was pestered into watching some of the Rent movie and I was really bored, though, so the play won't be getting any of my fine lovin'. Mine was about war...or something.

When I tell people I hate musicals, opera, and plays, they always call me uncultured and make me feel bad. I wish I liked them so I could wear a tuxedo and finally regain my self-esteem.

Rent's been around for a while, my sister dragged us all to see it a few years ago. Me and my mom left before intermission. My dad was forced to watch the play.

Wait, isn't "Everyone and their Uncle has AIDS" what they called it in Team America?
    whos' obama?

The one that doesn't exist.

Alice In Wonderland. I left at the interval as it was freaking me out. I really didn't like it at all.

on stage the last one I saw would've been Starlight Express: The 3rd Dimension!

I love musicals and plays

Last one on film would've been Hairspray! Another classic one!

I like Rent though............................

...........................Am I the only one??

Persephone Hermione x

"Someday I will be Queen, but I will always be myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Wait, isn't "Everyone and their Uncle has AIDS" what they called it in Team America?
    I've never seen Team America, but if I quoted it without knowing, I am officially completely awesome.

The Wizard of Oz. Saw it back in November, my girlfriend was in it.

I think it must have been Antony and Cleopatra a few months ago, starring Patrick Stewart. Even though I didn't know the play very well, it was a great show, with the music standing out in particular. I'm off to see the Monty Python musical, Spamalot, tomorrow, which ought to be a lot of fun. Normally musicals bore me, but there was no way I was going to miss anything Python-related that was on at the West End.