Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do I do a blitz?

Default How do I do a blitz?

I've only ever used a blitz once and that's when I was fighting Vargas.
    All I ever get is "Incorrect Blitz command input!".
    How do I do the Blitz commands properly without navigating through the menu of the next person's turn?
    This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

You have to be mindful of your input BEFORE you hit A. For example, Pummel, you hit LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT and then A. Take your time. If I recall correctly, it freezes time, so have as much time as you need to execute your Blitz properly.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

So when the cursor is over Sabin, I put in the command and then press a?
    This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!This_egg_hatches_on_04/05/06!_Adopt_one_today_from_pickle-green.com/egraphics!

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

If I recall, you have to choose the Blitz command first (A), and then the input (Left Left Up Up Right Right Down Down Left), and then confirm (A). You can cancel at anytime using (B).

Bum Rush of course will be wrong if you put it in before you learn it.

There's an arrow that goes diagonally in one of my Blitzes, how do I do that arrow?

just click LEFT and Up at the same time. I roll my fingers when doing the ones with diagonal arrows.
    "If your taking five steps forwards, and then ten steps back, then you might as well walk backwards." - Random gamer

Waaah...
    None of my commands work...

Articles
    Blog Entries

You'll have to do it pretty quickly. Also, are you sure your doing it correctly? Check Sabin's Blitzes in Abilities.

For diagonals you press the button before it twice. So if you want to perform AuraBolt press down, down, left. Select Blitz, input command, press A.

Trying to do an aurabolt/auracannon? Don't forget to yell "HADOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of your lungs as you execute it. That's the most important part.

Guys, he said in the first post that he's fighting Vargas, quit confusing the boy with all your Blitz's that aren't Pummel.

Yeah I got stuck with Blitz's too, you have to select Blitz, and then notice how you have to hit A/X again afterwards to make it work? That's when you put in the blitz (I don't remember how it goes, it tells you).
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Yeah, I keep smurfing that up on the emulator, and that's why I quit it.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Yeah, but now I'm at the Magitek Research Facility where Celes gets kidnapped. The part after Cid finds out magicites are more powerful than just plainly draining power out of the espers and after the fight with Ifrit and Shiva where they give me their souls magicites.
    I sill can't do a blitz.

How did you pull it off the first time then? By luck...?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Llednar Twem View Post
    Yeah, but now I'm at the Magitek Research Facility where Celes gets kidnapped. The part after Cid finds out magicites are more powerful than just plainly draining power out of the espers and after the fight with Ifrit and Shiva where they give me their souls magicites.
    I sill can't do a blitz.
    Look under Blitz in the abilities menu. It tells you how to pull the Blitz commands

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html