Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Meet Up (Aug24-26) - bipper has been murdered! EoFFers, gather funeral money!

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha yeah, this was entirely spur of the moment. Feel free to make another meetup whenever :</>D

It's been rainy here too >.< If zoo doesn't work, well... anywhere else does. I say ed or liz pick since you guys live around there. xD

Mm and will there be tv in the hotel? Because if so we could play video games there haha.

*poke Sephex and Renmiri* will you guys come? ^_^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    Haha yeah, this was entirely spur of the moment. Feel free to make another meetup whenever :</>D

It's been rainy here too >.< If zoo doesn't work, well... anywhere else does. I say ed or liz pick since you guys live around there. xD

Mm and will there be tv in the hotel? Because if so we could play video games there haha.

*poke Sephex and Renmiri* will you guys come? ^_^
    Yes.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*blinks*

*kicks fonzy*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    *blinks*

*kicks fonzy*
    How do I blinks on internet?

*pokes self in butt*

Yeah, what about this hotel. What is a good one for us to meet at, see if there is a suite we can rent maybe? Something big we can all hang out in. Possibly look into a reception room (they often loan em out cheap if they are not used). I put this on you guys. If you don't figure anything else, I got a fall back! And if that fails, it will just be typical. Dale, my buddy, has a network down there that might be down for some lan parties or whatever.

So Jojee, I am thinking we will leave either Friday morning, or Thursday night. Entirely up to you. We will rent a hotel room Friday and Saturday nights. We will leave Sunday about 4 pm, if that sounds cool. Putin me home about midnight that night or something. Whatever, it is close.

I plan on making a pit stop in SPARTA Wisconsin, I want to scream there. It is a total picture moment. Oh my GOE, that will be the highlight of the drive.

I sent Ava a message and she has not responded. It looks like it is me, my buddy Lyle, Dale, and Brian going for sure. If more want to come, by all means, we can take two cars! I will drive quite a way to pick up extras, so for the love of GOD let me know if anyone is coming.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sent Ava message too, she h8 us ;___;

Friday would work better for me. I work on Thursday night! xD

and LOL, yes Sparta WI please. I didn't know such a place existed.

Who will bring cameras? I don't have one atm =x

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

HEh, I don't have a camera atm either. I will find something out.

What time Friday would you want to meet up, and message me with the address of where you want to meet, so I can maps.google.com it.

Then I think step one is set in stone at least, lol.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Really depends on you and how early you're willing to get up and drive. XD Friday morning... I dunno, 11am? I really have no preference.

I'll PM you my address in a sec~

Also everyone should PM me (and each other) their cell phone #s, if you have one. =) I'll get to that, too.

If no one has a camera I can bring my webcam if someone has a laptop/computer, lol xP

Edit: Oh, and also, pictures if possible. I want to see who I'm meeting so I won't be totally shocked when ed turns out to be a 12 year old girl or something :[

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I am working on getting my cellphone re simmed. I will give you it here as soon as I figure out this new sim card deal.

I am willing to leave whenever. The earlier we leave, the earlier we get there is all.

I want to get there by like 5 on Friday at least. So if we are there to pick you up at 11, that should be fine.

Sadly, I really don't have many pictures uploaded on the net. You can see and old one on my myspace ( MySpace.com - Bipper GOES! - 24 - Male - New Richmond, Wisconsin - www.myspace.com/bippergoes ) and such.

Banned

I am ... myspace.com/littleandroidliz

also, I gave you my number. :}

I live in the lame suburbs so I don't know much about the city, but I have maps. If it's rainy outside, a lot of people are going to be all fl;kfl;knkfl about going places, so let's hope it's rainy.

Also, I have a camera, so no worries there.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You people are brave to meet Jojo and bipper in person.
    Figaro Castle

Awesomesause. Now we just need Ed and sephex to get off their (eachother's?) asses. Come on guys!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

This could be trouble. I am a world class procrastinator

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My pic is in my profile
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Alright, I got the route planned and it seems a solid 8 hour drive for me. I will leave Friday morning at 6, and we should hit Chicago about three o'clock (to be safe. From there, It depends on what hotel we are staying at.

Sephex, Ed, Renimiri and Illinoise - do you all plan on staying at the hotel as well? I think the plan is two rooms or a suite for sure. So yeah, if we split cost it looks like we have 10 people at least showing up. I am going to rent whatever room for Friday and Saturday nights for sure. I think it would be a good idea to do so - so that we have a hang out point. If anyone wants a ride into the hotel so you do not have to worry about parking, let me know, we can set all that up too. I think this method is preferable.

Either way, if you guy know of any hotels you are preferable to - for the love of God let me know. that way I can reserve the room(s). Also, locals, let me know if you are going to be staying so I know what to reserve.

Thanks!

T-t-t-toll roads!?
    Last edited by bipper; 08-21-2007 at 08:49 PM.