Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...Tournsol

You can get 2 Masamunes, one as a hunt prize, the other as a bazaar good.

thanks!
    I NEED SIG. I NEED SIG.
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME? I'LLGIVE ALL MY LOVIN' TO THEE IF YOU GIVE ME. SIG. PLS??????
    :mog: :mog:

(SPOILER)PEE KA BOO!

it actually only took me like 2 maybe 3 hours to get everything. i found to get soul of thasma you go and find the hunt ishteen steal it from him then go a few rooms away go back and steal some mroe from him and repeat the process without ever killing him.

hell gates flames are ususally dropped around the 1st-20th chain after that ive never seen one and i chanined over 100 without getting one.
    same for the wargods band with leynir. everything else was rather easy to get.

i must say i love this weapon too i equipped the genji glove and got an 11hit combo of 9999 each swing on yiazmat.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Quote Originally Posted by Reasoniamalive View Post
    How to get the Tournesol - easy version: YouTube - Final Fantasy XII - How to get Tournesol (The Sunflower)

...your welcome. ^,^
    lol, I watched it two months ago and it thoroughly helped with getting the weapon.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

THE WEAPON'S SOOOO COOL!!!!
    D P@WNR!!!!!!!
    I NEED SIG. I NEED SIG.
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME? I'LLGIVE ALL MY LOVIN' TO THEE IF YOU GIVE ME. SIG. PLS??????
    :mog: :mog:

(SPOILER)PEE KA BOO!