Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cardcaptors

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Default Cardcaptors

C'mon, i bet you all watched it (or Card Captor Sakura for the Japanese) 2 things
    1. What did you all think of it? personally, i love it
    2. Anyone know where i can find episode 70 of the English dub on the Internet? (not japanese with english subs) its not on You Tube or Veoh where all the rest of the episodes are
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
    Simply put the Dub[Card Captors] was one of the worst dubs I have ever seen[greif, Episode one=8 originaly, ep2=12, ep3=17, ep4=13, ep5=9..... gah... this isn't The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for goodness sakes[just don't get me started]].

However, the anime itself[which is why some doubtless like the dub despite it ripping apart the poor anime] was pretty darn good.

Card Captor Sakura is great anime and Sakura and Co. are a excellent cast of characters.
    </span>

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Yeah, but i live in England so, cos we're cooler, we got the full 70 episodes rather than hardly any

I love CCS ;_; It was by far my favorite "magical girl" type anime. It actually made me a CLAMP fan for life. Thankfully, I was spared most of the horrendous American chop-chop they tried to pull on it. I got the originals through the beauty of piracy.

I wish she had used more of her stuff, though. Every episode she just used Windy and was all "LOL, problem solved." She has, like, 935.3 more cards, you know? .

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I love CCS ;_; It was by far my favorite "magical girl" type anime. It actually made me a CLAMP fan for life. Thankfully, I was spared most of the horrendous American chop-chop they tried to pull on it. I got the originals through the beauty of piracy.

I wish she had used more of her stuff, though. Every episode she just used Windy and was all "LOL, problem solved." She has, like, 935.3 more cards, you know? .
    yeah, tell me about it. the cards WERE under-used, but overall the show WAS great
    personally though, no offence, but the japanese version was disturbing. what with Madison (Tomoyo) loving Sakura, Tori (Toya) and Julian (Yukito) being in love. Oh, and Rita (Rika) being engaged to Mr Terada and Meilin (Meiling) and Li (Syaoran) being cousins and being engaged

I watched the dub when I was little, but now when I try to watch it, I can't bring myself to watch a full episode. I really don't like anime anyway. The only one I watch is Sailor Moon. Others can't compete.

I watched it when I was little aswel. Ya know, way back when it used to be on tv. Oh and you can find alot of the episodes dubbed on tv-links.co.uk

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I first watched it with French dubs, which was sufficiently better than the English but still lacking. A few months ago I managed to watch it all in the original language with English subs. It is a good series that brings back memories.

I always found that Sakura sounded more masculine in the English dubs.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Cardcaptors was a wonderful show.

Unfortunately girly, but OH WELL.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Albel View Post
    Oh and you can find alot of the episodes dubbed on tv-links.co.uk
    Nice try, the latest episode it does to is Episode 66 though

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I liked it up until the second arc. I didn't like the darker tone and the idea of a bad guy in the show. It made things less fun which is what I liked about the carefree show.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

<span style="color:#FFCCFF">
    Bad guy? I don't recall there being a real bad guy in the series.
    </span>

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

That is why it is the idea of a bad guy It all gets explained in the end but they portray him as mysterious and not in Sakura's best interest. Or so I thought. This is all after episode 45 or 50 or something like that. I can't really recall when the second arc started.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

It started in Episode 47. i never really found out why Eli (Eriol) was doing it though, cos i havent seen the last episode