Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "Remember, we all have to die someday..."

I'm at the end of May, like 29th or 30th.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Hama and Mudo are really annoying but to be honest, it's been considerably powered down from one of the main MegaTen games. If you've finished the Death Arcana then I advise creating Thanatos to counter Mudo. To make him, you have to do a Petagram Fusion with all the Death Arcana Persona. He's really good and can easily carry you until you acquire one of the end game Persona.
    Huh? I don't get it. I am pretty stupid when it's so early in the morning. But how do I make Thanatos? I didn't really use any of the new fusion methods yet.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Hama and Mudo are really annoying but to be honest, it's been considerably powered down from one of the main MegaTen games. If you've finished the Death Arcana then I advise creating Thanatos to counter Mudo. To make him, you have to do a Petagram Fusion with all the Death Arcana Persona. He's really good and can easily carry you until you acquire one of the end game Persona.
    Huh? I don't get it. I am pretty stupid when it's so early in the morning. But how do I make Thanatos? I didn't really use any of the new fusion methods yet.
    If you have completed the Death Arcana link (got it to level 10 with Pharos) he gives you the item to make him. After September 18th, you get the ability to do fusions greater than three. Thanatos is one of the bigger fusions requiring five of the Death Arcana Persona's (Loa, Pale Rider, Samael, Mot, and Alice) to fuse together to make this level 64 god of death. Note: Alice happens to be one of the fusion requests Elizabeth asks you to do.

Chaos, actually, your levels sound about right. Tartarus is over 200 levels high so I wouldn't sweat it.

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I do have the Death Arcana maxed but I have very little recollection of those events. So he gave us an item? And I have to be at least 64? And have those persona?

I guess I still have a long way to go! xD

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

Persona anime coming in January, set 10 years after Persona 3.

Anime News Network article
    Scan from Famitsu

I have some slight anticipation towards this. Games-to-anime generally aren't anything special, but this is at least going to be retaining the same art style from Persona 3. The music composer is someone I have flagged as a 'check out' as well, as he also did R.O.D. and Gurren-Lagann's music. Which was great. No Mitsuru though, which is bad.

I guess that means I need to beat Persona 3 before January.

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Heard of the anime. I'm ashamed to say my sister, who doesn't even play the game, is more excited about it than me. Lately she's the one who's been pushing me to play... I'm not done with it (around 90 hours in so far), and too busy and/or burned out to play. Heh.

GH3/ToL/other assorted games are keeping me from playing right now, but I'm going to try and force myself to spend the next few days playing. xD

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Did you do a lot of Elizabeth's open-deadline requests? I didn't really bother early on but now I'm going back and completing them little by little and I'm having trouble with 22 (create a Vetala with Maragi). I get Vetala but no Maragi (even though the base that I've used has it).

I do the open ended quests as soon as I can, I did the Vetala one, relatively easy too, I tend to try and keep a persona with all the basic ma- magic, and I had to use a triangle spread, but 2 of 3 I fused had Maragi, so Vetala kept it, and if you keep re-choosing the persona to be used in the fuse, the passed down skills change too. The one after Vetala is a bit harder, an Orthus with Dodge Slash, I have the three I need to get it with that, I just need to hit level 28.

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I had to keep rechoosing the personas [insert sweatdrop here]. I did the dodge slash one, too. Required a bit more fusions on my part.

Decided to just ignore other quests and finish the game. Btw, how far in are you? There is something I would like to ask about if anyone has finished December...

I'm only at the start of July, though, if I can be arsed I'll power through the next bit and hopefully beat the game before January.

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

I'll just put it behind a spoiler tag and you can get back to it whenever you finish the game.

(SPOILER)Is it possible to have an alternate ending if you choose to kill Ryoji? Does the game end in December?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
    I'll just put it behind a spoiler tag and you can get back to it whenever you finish the game.

(SPOILER)Is it possible to have an alternate ending if you choose to kill Ryoji? Does the game end in December?
    Yes it does!

Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Oh wow. I wanna know how that goes but I don't think I'll have the heart to (SPOILER)kill Ryoji! I always thought he was kinda cool!

I want to do the new game cycle thing. I heard some things get carried over. Sounds interesting to me since I didn't max all social links last time.