Thread: I'm pregnant

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    To YOU maybe.
    To anybody who doesn't like breasts that feel like basketballs, an have a gap so wide between them that they look like somebody has played tug of war with them!
    Honey, we're talking about men, boobs is boobs.
    To YOU maybe.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    To YOU maybe.
    To anybody who doesn't like breasts that feel like basketballs, an have a gap so wide between them that they look like somebody has played tug of war with them!
    Honey, we're talking about men, boobs is boobs.
    I've heard plenty of men insult fake breasts, so that's not true. An I'm sure most men don't like saggy granny/tribal woman breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny

Been feeling a lot of fake boobs, have you?
    No, not lots. An it's common knowledge they feel hard anyway.

If the surgeon does a horrible job, yes.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    [strike]To YOU maybe. [/strike]

Yeah thats getting old...I know... :sweatdrop
    placeholder_text.jpeg

They're like that anyway. The implants don't feel like real breasts do. Have you ever felt one of those implants? You don't put an implant under the skin an then suddenly they feel like a real breast does, because they are skin covered an in the same spot. Fake breasts feel like exactly what they are, a flesh covered implant. I mean look at them:Do you really think either of those implants feel like a breast? Because they don't.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I actually wouldn't enjoy it. I mean it would be like a hobo turning into food, he doesn't want to BE food he just wants to eat it. I don't want to
    have a vagina, or boobs...

But I do want to eat'um

Yugi, I think I'm pregnant, and Bakura's the fath-

No freaking way.

They're like that anyway. The implants don't feel like real breasts do. Have you ever felt one of those implants? You don't put an implant under the skin an then suddenly they feel like a real breast does, because they are skin covered an in the same spot. Fake breasts feel like exactly what they are, a flesh covered implant. I mean look at them:Do you really think either of those implants feel like a breast? Because they don't.
    You know, I would argue the matter, but there isn't really a point to it. I've seen the arguments you have with other people on this forum and you don't really let up. You've already decided that you are right and I am wrong, so I'll just give up now.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'd miss mine if I was a guy. I like my boobs they are very nice. I'd surely miss them and it's be werid not having them suddenly.

Yeah, that's true, but there's also the other method, where they use fat to enlarge the breasts. They just pretty much pump it out from your tummy and fill your breasts with it. I hear it's quite a painful experience for the next couple of days. Nevertheless, it works and they do feel, look and work 100% like natural breasts.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts*(SPOILER)*looks in the mirror*Thank God!
    Last edited by Discord; 08-17-2007 at 07:52 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries

You people have no imagination!

What I'd do is have a half sex change So that I have the best of both I'd be the complete sex machine!

Actually no forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    What I'd do is have a half sex change So that I have the best of both I'd be the complete sex machine!

Now I have an incredible urge to put that in my sig.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post

Now I have an incredible urge to put that in my sig.
    Go for it.

You know, I would argue the matter, but there isn't really a point to it. I've seen the arguments you have with other people on this forum and you don't really let up. You've already decided that you are right and I am wrong, so I'll just give up now.
    I know I'm right an your wrong, because I've felt breast implants. The implants themselves, an breasts with the implants in them. So I know they're not soft. So yeah, obviously you saying: "No they are soft!" Isn't going to convince me. An if I agreed with you, an you agreed with me, we wouldn't even be discussing it. You can't argue with someone if you agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord

Yeah, that's true, but there's also the other method, where they use fat to enlarge the breasts. They just pretty much pump it out from your tummy and fill your breasts with it. I hear it's quite a painful experience for the next couple of days. Nevertheless, it works and they do feel, look and work 100% like natural breasts.
    Do they really. Well that's funny, because according to this article, that treatment isn't even available yet:BBC NEWS | Health | Tummy fat 'can grow new breasts'

The largest trial so far has involved 19 women in Japan.

Clinical trials are continuing, and the company hopes to introduce the therapy to Europe in early 2008.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts*Spoiler: *looks in the mirror*Thank God!
    If the member you're making that presumption about is me, you're mistaken.

I know I'm right an your wrong, because I've felt breast implants. The implants themselves, an breasts with the implants in them. So I know they're not soft. So yeah, obviously you saying: "No they are soft!" Isn't going to convince me. An if I agreed with you, an you agreed with me, we wouldn't even be discussing it. You can't argue with someone if you agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord

Do they really. Well that's funny, because according to this article, that treatment isn't even available yet:BBC NEWS | Health | Tummy fat 'can grow new breasts'

The largest trial so far has involved 19 women in Japan.

Clinical trials are continuing, and the company hopes to introduce the therapy to Europe in early 2008.

Other than that, what Bunny just said, even though you're right about the silicon ones. *presumes that a certain member of this forum does indeed have small breasts*Spoiler: *looks in the mirror*Thank God!
    If the member you're making that presumption about is me, you're mistaken.
    Quite frankly, the size of the -your- breasts is barely even close to my field of interests. Even more the case, I think this applied for pretty much everybody else on this forum.

Anyway. The operation is available. I've seen a report on it from a serious tv-magazine over a year ago, so unless I'm travelling back in time, you're wrong.