• L

9 23.68%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm pregnant

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Infiltrate feminist organisations, slowly slaughtering their members one by one for polluting my internet with their crazy, hypocritical and sexist nonsense.

Then I'd flirt with every single male EoFFer, e-dating six of you at once, leading to the mother of all EoFF drama bombs. Then I'd probably set up my own webcam chatroom and offer to get my tits out in exchange for stuff from my Amazon wishlist.

Amen. And I'll help! Like that gum commercial "Double the pleasure, double the fun"

I'd just like to make a quick remark to everybody non-British here. The world "an" is only used in Britain as an indefinite article before a word starting with a vowel or the letter "h". Ignore the seal-girl's usual rubbish.

NB: I'm not arguing with anybody at all here. I just don't want people to get a wrong idea of the language spoken in UK, because one person can't spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I'd just like to make a quick remark to everybody non-British here. The world "an" is only used in Britain as an indefinite article before a word starting with a vowel or the letter "h". Ignore the seal-girl's usual rubbish.

NB: I'm not arguing with anybody at all here. I just don't want people to get a wrong idea of the language spoken in UK, because one person can't spell.
    Just so you know it's that way in America too.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

You want them to get the wrong idea because you don't want them to know I'm right. Do you want them to ignore the dictionary too, an listen to you instead? Because they'd have to to go along with what you're saying. Definition of an - Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Middle English, from Old English An one -- more
    An as for me talking rubbish, if I talk such rubbish, an you're so intelligent an interesting, why do people pay more attention to me?

[...]why do people pay more attention to me?
    I think you'll be very disappointed if we made an anonymous survey on whether or not people pay attention to you at all.

Eh... Okay. I think now we've really got to the true issue of this "debate". Anaisa is not stupid. She simply suffers from megalomania AN paranoia.
    You want them to get the wrong idea because you don't want them to know I'm right.
    Psk... careful, all the CKs are there to get you! This is starting to get amusing. Might just as well stay here for another while.

EDIT: By the way, "an" is obviously so awfully popular that it's not even listed in the 20 page article in Wikitionary, well, except for being the indefinite article or meaning "if". No sign of an synonym to "and" anywhere nearby.
    Last edited by Discord; 08-17-2007 at 09:35 PM.

if I was a girl, I would like to see what its like peeing standing up.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Geez Way to send my thread down the crapper guys.

I'll just have to make a different one tomorrow.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cookie

Quote Originally Posted by blackmage_nuke View Post
    Hit all those girls i wasnt alowed hurt to before

And hit some guys who cant hit me back while im at it
    I like your style, man

Speaking of which,
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    If the surgeon does a horrible job, yes.
    [strike]To YOU maybe. [/strike]

Yeah thats getting old...I know... :sweatdrop
    To YOU maybe.
    *smacks you both*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

I think you'll be very disappointed if we made an anonymous survey on whether or not people pay attention to you at all.

Eh... Okay. I think now we've really got to the true issue of this "debate". Anaisa is not stupid. She simply suffers from megalomania AN paranoia.
    That is amusing! You think we need a survey to see if people at Eoff pay attention to me more than they do you?! How many of my posts get attention compared to yours? Be realistic Discord, it's blatantly obvious I get more attention. Reason being, I'm not dull an uninteresting. You are. An as for mental health issues, we've already established that's your department.
    Quote Originally Posted by depressed Discord
    Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy.
    Boo hoo hoo.

Psk... careful, all the CKs are there to get you! This is starting to get amusing. Might just as well stay here for another while.
    What? Was that your attempt at humour? God that was awful!
    EDIT: By the way, "an" is obviously so awfully popular that it's not even listed in the 20 page article in Wikitionary, well, except for being the indefinite article or meaning "if". No sign of an synonym to "and" anywhere nearby.
    An what's wrong with the dictionary link I provided you with that proves me right? Nothing. You're showing yourself up. First of all, my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"
    I'm lost now.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    my usage of "an" is totally incorrect, then when proven wrong, the argument becomes: "Well it's not in Wikitionary!"
    I'm lost now.
    That was me stating his poor attempt an argument.

Ohhh... okay, guess I beth dull and uninteresting, while thee, sunshine, arest igniting these forums everyday with the sharpness of thy thought and the vastness of thy superior omniscience.

On a serious note: Have you ever considered the possibility that you really are both a megalomaniac and a paranoid? No offence, but it's more than obvious from your posts. You're not tagged, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    I'm lost now.
    That was me stating his poor attempt an argument.
    Could you please talk a little slower for us? We can't follow the lightning of thy thoughts.

Ohhh... okay, guess I beth dull and uninteresting, while thee, sunshine, arest igniting these forums everyday with the sharpness of thy thought and the vastness of thy superior omniscience.

On a serious note: Have you ever considered the possibility that you really are both a megalomaniac and a paranoid? No offence, but it's more than obvious from your posts. You're not tagged, are you?
    Incase you missed it the first time:An as for mental health issues, we've already established that's your department:
    Quote Originally Posted by depressed Discord
    Leading an argument against a stubborn idiot, like yourself, gives you nothing but depressions and melancholy.
    Oh look, you've ignored being proven wrong about the word "an" an attempted to speak in old English.

Could you please talk a little slower for us? We can't follow the lightning of thy thoughts.
    You see where you're going wrong there, is listening rather than reading.

Now you're repeating yourself too and of course I'm not not answering to every bit of rubbish you're typing up in here. At least not for free.

So, what would your empirical advice would be to people, like me, who suffer from paranoia and magalomania?

Now you're repeating yourself too and of course I'm not not answering to every bit of rubbish you're typing up in here. At least not for free.
    If it's all so rubbish, why respond at all? You repeated yourself, so I responded to it, in the same way I did before.
    So, what would your empirical advice would be to people, like me, who suffer from paranoia and magalomania?
    That was well worded! If they were people like you, I'd suggest numerous fun ways for them to destroy themselves. Like being bitten by a taipan for example.