Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Best and Worst of Square Fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I didn't like the color of Cloud's clothes

If they were black or blue I would have LOVED it, but I didn't like having a yellow and purple polygon running around...they just don't go good together
    I originally argued that Cloud is wearing blue not purple. But I spent a lot of time studying the shades on my computer and it turns out the two are pretty close (especially violet). Overall, I don't mind. If it had been light purple or magenta, I would have never picked up the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I like Beatrix's Silver coat thing. Balthier's outfit looks cool as well and I like Vincent's. Chicks must dig the cape.

Outfits I hate: Vaan's, Wakka's, Rikku's(X-2), Cait Sith's and that's it really.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 50calCerberus View Post
    lol...wats up with squalls(leon's) clothes in 8 i kno hes supposed to look like a lion with the fur around the collar of it but why are his clothes so tight i dont get how he swings a freakn sword or dodges for that matter...lol
    Don't knock the fur-lining. It doesn't go overboard. But I agree his clothes are hell of uncomfortable-looking.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Coolest: Cloud/sephy from kingdom hearts/Advent Children. Also Squall looks cool in any incarnation.

Worst: The worst has to be anything Al Bhed...it was way too kinky for my liking.

i wasnt dissn the lion mane coat...i think its kickass....

for 12...im likn frans brown leather playboy bunny look....but wats up with ashe's armor she "ashe warrior princess" or somethin...i queese thats wat they were aimn for huh?...lol
    :shoot:yo im new to this sig thing so id appreciate comments and suggestions to my pm box k thanx :shoot:

i wasnt dissn the lion mane coat...i think its kickass....

for 12...im likn frans brown leather playboy bunny look....but wats up with ashe's armor she "ashe warrior princess" or somethin...i queese thats wat they were aimn for huh?...lol
    lolmaybez!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    I loved Tidus clothes
    Ditto they roked

oh i thought of one (duno if somone already mentioned it but oh well) lulu ffX the dress was awsome apart from her boobs popping out of the dress

that was the best part. :rolleyes2

yes ya c...point is I agree...

yo wats up with zidanes tail in 9 u never see anyone but him and kuja with them they half monkey or somethin?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :shoot:yo im new to this sig thing so id appreciate comments and suggestions to my pm box k thanx :shoot:

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

yes ya c...point is I agree...

yo wats up with zidanes tail in 9 u never see anyone but him and kuja with them they half monkey or somethin?
    If you get to the end you find out about that o.o

Kuja originally had his cut off, but it grows back Super Saiyan 4-style when he goes into Trance.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

well uh ...im in the middle of 9 i jus met kuja after u destroy the mist...i know u fight him at the end though...lol nice dbz reference ...

anyone ever play dragongard?...i think the dude caim from its face kinda looks like a mixture of tidus and squall wat do u think

I've only played a demo. I didn't like it. The melee was too long-winded and the dragon-play felt wonky.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Drakengard is probably the only Square game that I can't make myself like. I thought it looked cool and would have a good story...the gameplay was so horribly atrocious in the part that I played that I could not continue.

Anyway...best dressed: I like Yuna's outfit and Tifa's AC outfit. Worst dressed: Kuja, Sephiroth, Vaan. Erm...I dunno. I honestly don't really pay that much attention to clothes.
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, KH, KH:CoM, Re:CoM, KHII, CT

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I really loved the way Agrias dressed in FFT, reminds me of Saber from Fate Stay Night. I'm also one of the few people who seem to like Rikku best in the jumpsuit and goggles she wears when you first meet her.

Rikku's costuming progressively gets worse, with her Thief DS as the nadir. Although some of her other DS are nice. Though the worst dressed in X-2 is Nooj.

Also Tifa's outfit in FFVII is really unsuitable. It says a lot more about the game designers than it does about her.
    Last edited by BG-57; 06-27-2008 at 01:24 PM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Woo...just finished TWEWY and I love everyone's outfits xD

I might have to make myself something like Neku's...maybe I'll make it a little girly, too.