Thread: kare kano ending pleeease (manga)

Default kare kano ending pleeease (manga)

i just finished up the anime, and the ending kinda sucked (but what to you expect from hideaki anno) anyways, i absolutely have to know how v 21 of the manga ends please someone!! i know the rest, just not the ending =[ this is an emergency!!

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

There is a hell of a lot to cover between the end of the anime and where the manga ends.

But:
    (SPOILER)The last chapter is set about 16 years or so later (after they've all graduated in the penultimate chapter). Yukino and Arima are married and have three kids (one of whom has fallen in love with Arima's friend Asaba). Yukino is a doctor, Arima is a policeman. The story then briefly touches on the other characters. Maho has become a doctor, Rika is a clothes designer, Aya is a writer etc. It all ends with them going to see Tsubasa's step-brother/husband's band playing a concert.

Sorry, not sure if you know all the stuff that happens after the anime ends with Arima's mother and father etc. But that's the last chapter

And Kare Kano is brilliant - I love this manga.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

yaay yep i know all the stuff leading up to that, thx a bunch i owe ya, its such a great story i couldnt go on without knowing lol