Thread: Jung Test Thingie :3

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cookie Jung Test Thingie :3

I saw bipper mentioned it another thread and was like hmm it's been ages since I've done that xD So here you go~

<div align="center"><!--51.85 53.13 63.16 61.11--> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#dddddd"> <tr> <td width="250"> <div align="center"> <b><a href="http://similarminds.com/jung/infp.html">INFP</a></b> - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population. </div> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/">Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)</a></div>

I used to be ENFP xD And before that INFP. For the past few years, I've been moving more toward the INFP direction again, though. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Haha! I posted this in GC about two months ago. I am a strict ENFP, weaker on the ENP, but my f is up at 98%. Hebus!

So yeah, I remain ENFP. Jungian shadow type of INFP myself as well. Meaning that when I am alone, or my ENFP self cannot strive happily, people revert to their shadow type, which mine just happens to be INFP.

I did this at Fool's Gold awhile ago and got INTJ

This is a graph oddler made up last round.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Haha! I posted this in GC about two months ago. I am a strict ENFP, weaker on the ENP, but my f is up at 98%. Hebus!

So yeah, I remain ENFP. Jungian shadow type of INFP myself as well. Meaning that when I am alone, or my ENFP self cannot strive happily, people revert to their shadow type, which mine just happens to be INFP.
    Haha so you are saying that we're like the same person

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

HAHA! uhm, yes. You are a GOE clone. Prolly like Bipper 6036 or something (I am Bipper 6035 (it spells goes)) - but we just share a personality type, hardly defines a person You might just get me more than others.