Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112

Thread: Heroes

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Aww, I absolutely LOVED the interaction between Hiro and Sark when they were friends. Why does Sark always end up the bad guy when he's so cute being the charming if albeit mischievous nice guy?

Woot go Hiro!

sorry I havent been on in a while ladies, but OMFG they are killing me with the suspension.GGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nathan is not dead. *yawn*

Why even pretend to have suspense when we all know that they can just bring people back with a little transfusion of blood?

What would have been a much more interesting storyline would be to have the Shanti virus actually go loose, and the Heroes would have to scramble like crazy to stop it somehow, and all the while people are them are dying like crazy. That would have been sweet. But no, just predictable stuff all around. Well, except the live burial, that was kinda freaky and unexpected. Poor Sark!

The only part about the finale I liked was the possibility of Elle finally offing Sylar. Of course it didn't happen, but it was nice seeing him get blasted a couple times.

They've faked so many deaths up to this point that I just don't believe them any more. They might as well unbury Adam, hook him up to some hoses, and turn him into the bloody fountain of life.

I love Sylar.

Finale was pretty good! still prefered 'cautionary tales' but i guess it was ok! Still dont like Mohinder and Maya (though im interested to see what she'll do next) Peter's stupidity amazed me (seriously! he was going to believe adam and kill Hiro...no cookie!) i felt bad for Niki and Nathan...only cause their storylines felt non existed ((SPOILER)he better not be dead...HRG looks like the main suspect)..they kinda just popped up from time to time!

hmmm i think the episodes individually were pretty good but the overall arc was kinda lacking (especially Peters amnesia arc)...atleast this volume didnt go any longer than it had to! Cant wait for Vol. 3 Villians!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Maya is laaaaaame. Her story had better go somewhere.

I think mayas will, I mean she hasn't yet learned how to kill only one person at a time

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Nathan is not dead. *yawn*

Why even pretend to have suspense when we all know that they can just bring people back with a little transfusion of blood?
    I don't know if you have to have the blood transfusion within a certain time frame of the death for it to work. Of course, if it could bring anyone back, what would happen if you injected someone that's been dead for a year? Would the regenerate to their former self or would there be so much tissue damage that they'd look like the walking dead?
    Figaro Castle

They could introduce new rules, but I must agree with Miriel that a lot of suspense is gone with this magical revival blood. And they're always all "Go for the head! It's the only way!" Well, Noah got shot right in the effin face and he still lived, so they'll probly bring Nathan back. Hmm, I wonder if Peter's blood would work if he was thinking of Claire at the time of extraction.

I still wonder why there are a few double powers showing up. Maybe they just ran out of ideas after all.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Episode was fairly meh. Frankly I'd much prefer to see it if it had in fact gone public, and then we'd be able to get back to the ordinary people, extraordinary situations thing which Heroes was supposed to be. That could tie in with the whole Sylar thing, and how everyone deals with the fact that some of these people are really incredibly powerful and use it for evil ends.

Assassin was not HRG, build looked completely wrong.

Burying Adam alive was awesome, though. Even though he's inevitably coming back, because being invulnerable he could just plain dig his way out even if it took a year.

yeah I could see them doing that