Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Well, the thing about the finale that annoyed me was the fact that Sylar was killed that easily. :/ But still, I can't wait for the new season.
    (SPOILER)He's not dead.

Coooool, a second season, I cant wait. But its going to be a long wait since im in england and they only just showed episode 8.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I watched the entire season of Heroes, and I thought it got progressively lamer as it went on. Hiro was generally entertaining and a few of the other characters were okay, but in general it seemed like either the acting or the writing was under par. The story was such an obvious ripoff of Watchmen it was insulting; sure, the finale was different, there was a biggest cast, etc., but the basic premise was virtually identical. And that "alternate future" episode was absolutely laughable, it was so bad.

All Heroes has done is convince NBC that sci-fi is now "in," so instead of one tolerable sci-fi show on Mondays there will be something like four, and I'm sure most of them will suck even more than Heroes did.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Heroes is awesome, I've watched a few episodes but I keep missing them :/

I loved Heroes and watched the whole season on the internet.(Yay For internetz!!) I was kinda dissappointed by the ending. The only good bit was Niki smashing Sylar in the face with whatever the hell it was. Hiro was hilarious. Can't wait for the next Season.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsKing View Post
    The cheerleader Hayden Panetierre (sp?)
    Anyone else see the irony in the self proclaimed KH King liking the girl who voiced Kairi?
    I forgot she voiced Kairi, actually ^.^

september 24 2007 is when season 2 begins again

August 28th is when season 1 comes out on DVD

Season 2 is when hiro learns how to use his powers and that is all I know of

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Lost>Heroes

Heroes->Overrated

Heroes is ok I watched the first season on the internet, but it was awfully silly, and quite predictable.
    jkhkjg

I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY pissed that they did a second season. The first one was great. The last episode of season one would've made a great conclusion to the whole thing, but NO, they have to go and see how long they can milk the thing. Rargh.

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Guru View Post
    I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY pissed that they did a second season. The first one was great. The last episode of season one would've made a great conclusion to the whole thing, but NO, they have to go and see how long they can milk the thing. Rargh.
    I'm unfamiliar with popular shows that aren't Animes to have one season.

You all should actually give this show a chance and not pretend it is the guy down the street that gets the mail in his underwear

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Can't wait for season two. Heroes can be cheesy at times but it is pretty good. The finale was a letdown but that doesn't take away from the fact that it is one of my most anticipated shows.

I do agree that it's lame that Heroes' success has lead to the thought that sci-fi is 'in', resulting in what looks like a bunch of dumb new shows. But maybe some of them will be good.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Was anyone else disappointed with the premiere?

I thought it kind of sucked. There were a few good elements here and there, but overall pretty blah.

I'm also really annoyed that the Heroes creative team, completely copped out of their original game plan to make their show revolutionary in that each season would be separate and unique "volumes" rather than the normal sort of season, following season, following season. Very disappointed.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It wasn't too bad. They set up some decent questions, such as (SPOILER)who from the original group is killing their old comrades. I'm already tired of (SPOILER)Maya and her brother's story. Yeah, it's another "freak" that doesn't understand their powers. I guess I'm jaded after the first season, but I just don't care.

Of course, the best part was (SPOILER)Hiro's hero being a gaijin drunk. That's awesome. xD
    Figaro Castle

(SPOILER)Peter having amnesia is so boring, couldn't they think of something better?