Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    (SPOILER)Peter having amnesia is so boring, couldn't they think of something better?
    Depends on (SPOILER)why he has amnesia. I'm hoping it's not because of the explosion, which is a possibility. He turned up handcuffed inside a shipping container in Ireland. He certainly didn't put himself there so I hope the amnesia is related to whoever did.

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Guru
    I'm really, really, really, really, REALLY pissed that they did a second season. The first one was great. The last episode of season one would've made a great conclusion to the whole thing, but NO, they have to go and see how long they can milk the thing. Rargh.
    Did you even watch the finale? Syler was still alive, Hiro had vanished, and (an obvious one especially after the seaon premiere) (SPOILER)the company was still alive and kicking. It didn't wrap up much at all.

Anywho, the premiere raised more than enough questions and plot threads to have me excited. Things like (SPOILER)who's killing the original group of people? Who is causing the little girl's nightmares? Are they the same person? Why is a drunken Englishman Hiro's hero? Also, people can say they're dissapointed with the creators of the show not starting a totally new volume with new characters, but anyone who really expected that were dreaming. They hit on a show with a popular premise, and more importantly, popular characters. Even if the creators wanted to change things around every season, I doubt the network would let them, or that most fans would stay on board for such drastic changes.

Just a thought...

(SPOILER)Nathan bumped into Ando right before Ando gave the newspaper to Mr. Nakamura, right? And he was with his mother right before she found the picture, right? That would need some explaining, but maybe Nathan is the assassin... It would be better if it was another member of the original group.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    Did you even watch the finale? Syler was still alive, Hiro had vanished, and (an obvious one especially after the seaon premiere) (SPOILER)the company was still alive and kicking. It didn't wrap up much at all.
    Yes, but it just seemed so... added on. Unnatural. They could have just as easily had Sylar be dead and Hiro vanish to someplace in the present.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Also, people can say they're dissapointed with the creators of the show not starting a totally new volume with new characters, but anyone who really expected that were dreaming. They hit on a show with a popular premise, and more importantly, popular characters. Even if the creators wanted to change things around every season, I doubt the network would let them, or that most fans would stay on board for such drastic changes.
    I knew when I heard it that it was a bit unbelievable. But if they did do it, if they did it right, it could have been a remarkable new step for television.

I hate people who talk big only to back out in the end. Why say you're gonna do something, if you know that you're not gonna? When the creators of Heroes came and spoke to my class, the show was already a hit. They knew that people had already fallen in love with the characters and actors of the show. Why, at that point, would they look us in the face and say that they were going to do a whole new and revolutionary concept for television? Ridiculous bullcrap.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It was meh, but I'll keep watching. Prison Break's premiere was better.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I have a feeling that the assasian is(SPOILER)Linderman

Also I like the way they did everything you know; hiro messing with past so he has to fix it, nathan not wanting attention, and claire trying not to fit in, but I have one question: what was(SPOILER)up with Nathan in the mirror? side effect of the explosion? or is there something more to it

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    Also, people can say they're dissapointed with the creators of the show not starting a totally new volume with new characters, but anyone who really expected that were dreaming. They hit on a show with a popular premise, and more importantly, popular characters. Even if the creators wanted to change things around every season, I doubt the network would let them, or that most fans would stay on board for such drastic changes.
    I knew when I heard it that it was a bit unbelievable. But if they did do it, if they did it right, it could have been a remarkable new step for television.

I hate people who talk big only to back out in the end. Why say you're gonna do something, if you know that you're not gonna? When the creators of Heroes came and spoke to my class, the show was already a hit. They knew that people had already fallen in love with the characters and actors of the show. Why, at that point, would they look us in the face and say that they were going to do a whole new and revolutionary concept for television? Ridiculous bullcrap.
    I agree, Hannah. I was excited when they mentioned that the cast would be revolving and that they had numerous plots and character stories in the works.

Unfortunately, the show reminds me of Survivor because all of the unpopular characters get killed or disappear with unplausible explanations. Do you know who my favorite characters were?

(SPOILER)I liked Eden, then Simone, then Isaac, then DL. Look what happened to all of them. I can't wait to hear the dopey explanation as to why there is no DL in Season 2.

I heard a lot of complaints last season because Sylar was too powerful and it was becoming like The Sylar Show or something. I hope they tone him down or make him threatening in another way. You don't have to be killing half the cast to be a villain.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I loved Heroes and watched the whole season on the internet.(Yay For internetz!!) I was kinda dissappointed by the ending. The only good bit was Niki smashing Sylar in the face with whatever the hell it was. Hiro was hilarious. Can't wait for the next Season.
    It's a parking meter. Heroes Season 2 is nearing my country. Plus there's a three-episode marathon every Sunday night.

Wow. The premiere was incredibly cheesey. Is Heroes normally this cheesey and I just never noticed? The only parts of the episode I enjoyed were the bits of Claire in school. It seems that Hayden's the only actress in the show capable of pulling off her lines without sounding like a fan-person acting out a comic book page in a Comicon skit.

Let's just get to Kristen Bell and her inevitable death/disappearance so I can stop watching already.

dang! I forgot how many people were on this show! Premiere was ok...set up heaps of stuff! Im more excited about the orginal group plot thread and the fact that Kristen Bell is gonna come in!

Oh and theres gonna be 2 volumes this season compared to last seasons one long volume!

oh and i still dont like suresh...i was hoping they'd kill him off already but no...someones gotta do the voice over!

as for the whole plot line in general...i think people would probably more pissed if they changed the whole cast in a new season...huge changes like that (while it might be interesting) might backfire..(well it kinda did for alias)! I'll reserve judgment i guess when i see how the whole season pans out but yeah premiere was just ok!

OT: someone mentioned it but yeah prison break was awesome (after a pretty dissapointing season 2 lol)

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

I wish suresh would be gone to but he can't go because then who would find the cure seeing as nobody else is smart enough. *sarcasm*

Also I heard it was going to be 11 episodes this season so they could make every season come quicker or something like that

Peter liiiives!

I don't know how I didn't realize this before, but it's seems apparent that (SPOILER)Angela's power is to detect other people's powers. That's how she knew that Peter and Nathan were special and that Parkman was in her head.

took you that long(plainly given in the episodes) tehe

awesome (SPOILER)the hatian is back!!!

its weird everyones one is scattered around the world...cant wait for the time when they're all gonna comming back together (well i hop[e they all see each other again lol)

and does parkman really not know ando!? (im sure they've met in season 1 somehow!?) Gotta love Hiro though and atleast suresh seems to be less annoying now lol!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]