Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`ДŽ)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *ETERNAL FANTASY* View Post
    i dont know im usually wrong in this but the person (SPOILER)who killed Hiros dad might be the same person who confronted parkman at the police station when molly was there in season one!? imean i dunno if it was sylar cause the guy took parkmans bullets then got up and kinda flew away!

MILF: Not only is she hot but yes she can act! Have u not seen Veronica Mars?
    Well, it will have been one of the old twelve, so I think it'll be a new character.

I HATE West. Urrrrrgh.

"Hay Claire I'm making intelligent conversationalz about aleins and robots lol." Obnoxious.

Gosh why do they have to give us so many cliff hangers like the box, snd what do you think about sylars position? I think its all and illusion by the girl tjatmakes illusions.

I like this new season. And I like Claire's new boy too :aimblush:

Although I'm glad Peter is alive, I'm not sure I approve of this whole... gangsta thing. Peter and Hiro are both so powerful that they are constantly given excuses to be away from everybody else. Hiro is always doing some faraway quest But I like the new season all the same. Poor Molly!
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 10-09-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by The Unknown Guru View Post
    However...My money is on Kensei being immortal and eventually being Linderman. Think about it. Immortality, British accent, seems to know everyone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Not a bad theory Guru. Hopefully at least the immortality part is true so that whole sequence actually goes somewhere.
    Agreed. It would be a fun plot twist. Plus, (SPOILER)it would explain how he had the sword in his collection and has collected so much cool stuff over time.
    Figaro Castle

the episode was alright finally get to see some of "old" characters back (SPOILER)however i did NOT like DL's death how parkman survived and he didnt is beyond me i hope theres some kind of explanation!

Getting abit tired of the Maya/Alejandro plot thread....lol they really didnt see the police on the other side of the road?...lol!

Are they trying to make West the new Zach cause they're failing miserably...interesting development on the last painting though it doesnt look good for Claire and West!

did anyone else get reminded of lost when they showed (SPOILER)Sylars location lol

dunno maybe im just redonkulously impatient after season one but i hope things move forward and quickly!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A lot of the stuff in the new season is stupid. Stupid and lame.

The only story mildly interesting to me right now is Hiro's and that's just cause Hiro is so cute and so is David Anders. Aside from that, everything is pretty blah.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hiro's story is fun, but it better tie in somehow.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

i don't understand how (SPOILER)Peter Patrelli can come back
    And how (SPOILER)that chick can make people bleed from the eyes*shivers*

I'm sure it'll get better

I still think that sequales spoil the first series a bit...... but they couldn't NOT do another series :rolleyes2

Is it as good as Lost Seasons 1 and Prison Break Seasons 1-2? If yes, I'll check it out.

I am also wondering who the doc that helped sylar out was, since they were alone in a big jungle

and I thought of something.......... wouldn't the creators of heroes love to see all the questions we ask

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    Is it as good as Lost Seasons 1 and Prison Break Seasons 1-2? If yes, I'll check it out.
    I would say it's on par with those. Season 1 that is.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

The first half of Heroes first season is close to the same level of quality as those shows. Then it all goes down hill and has turned into this big steaming mess we're all enduring. If you don't like to be disappointed, I would suggest not bothering at all.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I am also wondering who the doc that helped sylar out was, since they were alone in a big jungle
    My thoughts are that (SPOILER) the girl only gave the illusion that he hit/killed her, or that someone else is controlling the illusions and that she isn't real and that Sylar is in some facility where he is being tested and/or observed, kind of like being in the Matrix. It would explain why he never gained her powers..
    Figaro Castle

IŽd say prison break overall is a better watch than heroes, but heroes is still good.