Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    I am also wondering who the doc that helped sylar out was, since they were alone in a big jungle
    My thoughts are that (SPOILER) the girl only gave the illusion that he hit/killed her, or that someone else is controlling the illusions and that she isn't real and that Sylar is in some facility where he is being tested and/or observed, kind of like being in the Matrix. It would explain why he never gained her powers..
    That's what I thought at first

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`ДŽ)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    I am also wondering who the doc that helped sylar out was, since they were alone in a big jungle
    My thoughts are that (SPOILER) the girl only gave the illusion that he hit/killed her, or that someone else is controlling the illusions and that she isn't real and that Sylar is in some facility where he is being tested and/or observed, kind of like being in the Matrix. It would explain why he never gained her powers..
    (SPOILER)Candice is real. There was a graphic novel of her backstory on the website.

Linderman can't be Kensei, there was a graphic novel of his backstory on the website as well. I'm almost 100% certain these are canon.

Also, Zach was a good character. West is just a stupidhead.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Candice/Michelle is real. She can project complicated realities upon the world, detectable by electronic devices, somehow (in the alt future episode Sylar uses it)

The thing I need to check is whether Candice/Michelle was still conscious because Nikki knocks her out and she changes form, but not to the overweight girl.

Sylar has a damn powerful ability now :o

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent, Thunder God View Post
    Is it as good as Lost Seasons 1 and Prison Break Seasons 1-2? If yes, I'll check it out.
    I would say it's on par with those. Season 1 that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee View Post
    Is it as good as Lost Seasons 1 and Prison Break Seasons 1-2? If yes, I'll check it out.
    The first half of Heroes first season is close to the same level of quality as those shows. Then it all goes down hill and has turned into this big steaming mess we're all enduring. If you don't like to be disappointed, I would suggest not bothering at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    IŽd say prison break overall is a better watch than heroes, but heroes is still good.
    Thanks for the replies - that coupled with my extended family raving about it has made me decide to try it out. I think I'll have to either buy season 1 or rent it first though, or just try a few new episodes despite having no idea what's going on.

I noticed something, claires car is the one that alejandro and (SPOILER)sylar are in.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have no idea what you people are talking about. We're still on the first season here in England.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I noticed something, claires car is the one that alejandro and (SPOILER)sylar are in.
    Nice, I didn't get that one.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
    I have no idea what you people are talking about. We're still on the first season here in England.
    Im sorry
    I didn't til I rewound the tivo like 7 times

phew no twins in the new one! i think that made it a better episode already lol!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I missed it too. I wonder if that's intentional or if the show made an in-show advertising-type deal with that car's manufacturer.
    Figaro Castle

It's in-show advertising. Hiro and Ando were driving a Nissan in the first season as well, and there's ads all over the official website for Nissan. Heroes has a lot of that kind of stuff, like the big bright Sprint logo glowing off Elle's phone in the last episode.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

So that guy in the prison who later dies stole the car and drove to Mexico? What a small world we live in. I wonder what significance this will have, if any.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    So that guy in the prison who later dies stole the car and drove to Mexico? What a small world we live in. I wonder what significance this will have, if any.
    I thought he lied about having a car and stole one after they escaped the jail so they would help get him out of prison.
    Figaro Castle

No because he said take me I have a car just so they would take him with them

Articles

Parkman's dad is a very bad man.