Page 1 of 12 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes

Default Heroes

YAY its coming back and I didn't have to wait til later in the year and the whole first season is coming to DVD

YAY

Topic is...?

Well, I might start watching Heroes. Looks decent. And by "looks decent" i mean the main character looks decent.

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsKing View Post
    Topic is...?

Well, I might start watching Heroes. Looks decent. And by "looks decent" i mean the main character looks decent.
    which one?

im working nights now so ill have to tape it
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

The cheerleader Hayden Panetierre (sp?)

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Pervs (or rather, teens). Since it's a superhero story I like all the male heroes. (ZOMG)

Seriously, when is the new season starting? I've been in Heroes withdrawal for a very long time now. I wants me some superpowered super fun!

ps: I wonder if they didn't make the heroes too powerful. I mean, a person who can stop time? How is it possible counter that?

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsKing View Post
    The cheerleader Hayden Panetierre (sp?)
    Anyone else see the irony in the self proclaimed KH King liking the girl who voiced Kairi?

Yeah, I can't wait for next season, mainly because I hate cliffhangers.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Anyone else see the irony in the self proclaimed KH King liking the girl who voiced Kairi?
    Dude, I totally had no idea she voiced Kairi. LOL I'M SO OBLIVIOUS.

I was really, completely done with this show after the lousy season finale. Then they added Kristen Bell to the cast. Dammit.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee View Post
    I was really, completely done with this show after the lousy season finale.
    Really? I guess they must have made two different finales, because the one I saw was kickass.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Really? I guess they must have made two different finales, because the one I saw was kickass.
    They must have, because the one I saw was one of the worst cop outs I've ever seen. For a show that was normally so unpredictable, you can't really afford to have a climax that's so... anticlimactic and predictable. I know the writers know how to write a satisfying climax, just from the earlier episodes in the season. So I don't understand why they decided to make a season finale of people lining up to take a swing at Sylar, while standing around chatting about what's going on. If I wanted that kind of action, I'd watch Naruto.
    Last edited by Germ Hamee; 08-23-2007 at 06:09 PM.

The show is good, however just like everyother thing I watch, I don't understand it. I don't think they had two different season finale:rolleyes2 . I will watch the second season, maybe I will become smarted sometime.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Germ Hamee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    They must have, because the one I saw was one of the worst cop outs I've ever seen. For a show that was normally so unpredictable, you can't really afford to have a climax that's so... anticlimactic and predictable. I know the writers know how to write a satisfying climax, just from the earlier episodes in the season. So I don't understand why they decided to make a season finale of people lining up to take a swing at Sylar, while standing around chatting about what's going on. If I wanted that kind of action, I'd watch Naruto.
    Yeah they definintely made two different ones; the one I saw has only ever been complained about because the predictable ending of everyone kicking Sylar's ass was completely not what happened.

Heroes and Lost NUMBA ONE

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    ps: I wonder if they didn't make the heroes too powerful. I mean, a person who can stop time? How is it possible counter that?
    Sylar did, somehow! Remember?

I can't wait, <3 Heroes.

I got the first season on DVD in early July, LOL. Yay China.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Sylar is alive and we will learn how he "gets" his powers in the next season.

Well, the thing about the finale that annoyed me was the fact that Sylar was killed that easily. :/ But still, I can't wait for the new season.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....