Thread: Wow. Just...wow.

Default Wow. Just...wow.

This... this is just bad:

YouTube - Stupid Americans Compilation

YouTube - American Idiots talking about 9/11

Now, I know that these videos probably omit the people that answered the questions correctly, but still. This is... bad. All I can say is wow.

WEAK.

So what they interview like 5 stupid people over and over again. That is nothing. I could find 5 stupid people where ever you live too.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I bet I could round up some Azerbaijani peasants who don't know who John Howard is, or name a country beginning with U. Haha, stupid Azerbaijan!

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I remember a thread just like this not too long ago. Too bad I don't fall under that category because I live in eERGGAHUNAANANAHAhahahahA!!!!.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Stupid Americans. :P Doesn't really mean that all or even the majority of Americans are stupid though, nor that you couldn't do the exact same experiment elsewhere.

I did lawl at the map thing where the people put pins on Australia thinking it was France, N/S Korea, etc.

Oh I know that it's a very disproportioned video. Hardly represents the general public, but I still can't believe that there are some people can't figure out that the 9/11 attacks happened on... well, 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by Aralith View Post
    Oh I know that it's a very disproportioned video. Hardly represents the general public, but I still can't believe that there are some people can't figure out that the 9/11 attacks happened on... well, 9/11.
    At least you can take solace that most likely only the trophy wives are going to get anywhere in life.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?