There's probably another thread similar to this one but I'm so tempted to make one again.

Right well, I still couldn't decide which one to buy It's very hard to choose... I'd like to buy all but that will be so expensive

PS3
----

I'd like get it to play FF13 and others games. There's some special deal, for example... a 1200 dpi plasma TV + PS3 all just for 2200$ which is a nice deal! Because I need to replace my own TV as well. PS3 is kind of expensive, though. I think PS3 lets you make great things with PS3 easily, like you can code your own game with C++ inside.

Xbox360
--------

Even if FF13 will be available on Xbox360, I'd love to get it and there are more xbox360 games than PS3 at the moment. I think Xbox360 is more integrable with Microsoft Windows (both of them are under the same company) than PS3 and Wii which can bring more many great things for 360.

The graphics of PS3 and Xbox360 look kind of the same, I don't know which one is better for graphics. Very realistic material makes any game more fun.

A bit confusing, the price of xbox360 is so close to Wii, yet xbox360 has more powerful harddrive stuff, right? and PS3 costs wayyy more. Hmm, dunno why.

Wii
----

What can I say? Also, I'd like to play Super Smash Bros Brawl on it. I have gamecube and I really have enjoyed playing gamecube games... such as bros melee, sonic and mario. The graphics of wii seem great. I have an action replay cheat device which costed me 30$, it works great with game cube and it can work with Wii as well.