Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Perfect Guy

Default Your Perfect Guy

Please describe what your perfect guy would be like and look like.
    Leve me alone!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown longish hair that's not too long, 5'11 or so, with a wonderfully slim figure and a spunky unshaven look. He'd enjoy playing video games where people can be shot in the balls, and he'd love football (specifically Liverpool) and enjoy the torture of baby animals. He'd also have to be an EoFF member, a Cid's Knight, no less, perhaps even the best Cid's Knight. Why, with his dashing good looks, wonderful career prospects, charm, wit and intelligence, he'd be perfect and then some! IF ONLY SUCH A GUY EXISTED! IF ONLY!

(in other news, still single, ladies! PM me plzzzzzz! need internet girlfriend for cyber!)

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

LunarWeaver

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Me.

Seriously.

Nah, just kidding.

OR AM I?

Maybe not.

OR MAYBE I AM?

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

hmmmm

Brown hair either worn short like shaven, or spiky, maybe even long hair. Eye color doesn't matter but I love amazing sparkling eyes. Muscular with a narrow waist. Personality wise. Good humor. Inteligent. amazing flirt. Yah or I could just date Christian VIncent and I'll be the happiest fag in the world.

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, [strike]brown[/strike] blond longish hair that's not too long
    :mog:

Perfect guy:

We're in love.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Kyle IMHO.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dark brown, nearly black hair, green eyes with a ring of blue around the outside, 5'8", adorable smile, funny, smart, loving, kind, selfless, 19 years old, likes final fantasy like I do, likes Gundam Wing like I do, and has the user name of Shadow Bahamut on here, but his real name has to be Alan =]

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well I guess if there was a Guy that was just like Leen-Leen in every way possible...

Appearance isn't super important with me, but if I got to pick magically, I'd say tallish, skinny, black hair (or purple or dark red) that is longish or maybe dreaded, with green eyes and clothes that are nice.
    He has to be nice and the type of person you can really talk to, and if he is smarter than me he shouldn't make me feel stupid in the slightest.

And I don't want a guy who feels the need to buy me stuff. Especially not jewlery.

Also, being a musician (drummer!) is a plus. As is being able to cook. <3

asdfghjkl;'

I'm skinny, I'm a drummer, I'm broke (so I ain't buying anyone anything), and I can make a mean taco.

If I was a girl, I would be my own perfect guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, [strike]brown[/strike] blond longish hair that's not too long
    :mog:

Perfect guy:

We're in love.
    Shiny my god you're in love with a COCK? H-how...how shallow. You gotta love 'em for THEM, Shineee! Not their...assets.
    Last edited by Resha; 08-26-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

And I thought she liked chicks.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I guess he'd be British, have brown eyes, brown longish hair that's not too long, 5'11 or so, with a wonderfully slim figure and a spunky unshaven look. He'd enjoy playing video games where people can be shot in the balls, and he'd love football (specifically Liverpool) and enjoy the torture of baby animals. He'd also have to be an EoFF member, a Cid's Knight, no less, perhaps even the best Cid's Knight. Why, with his dashing good looks, wonderful career prospects, charm, wit and intelligence, he'd be perfect and then some! IF ONLY SUCH A GUY EXISTED! IF ONLY!

(in other news, still single, ladies! PM me plzzzzzz! need internet girlfriend for cyber!)
    I think such a guy would simply be too perfect and lead anyone in a relationship with them to question their own role in today's highly pressured and 'gotta be perfect' society, possibly leading to mild insanity.

In other news, I am also 5'11 with brown hair, am not a Cid's Knight, support Everton FC, am not terribly slim and lack career prospects, so I'm a much more realistic venture.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Blog Entries

Tall, not too slim neither too fat but a bit chubby dark curly hair and dark eyes ^^" Physically yeah that's it! Psychology is the normal, nice, cleaver, talented in something useful! :rolleyes2: honest above all! oh wait I think Stoner fits in this profile Now where did he go?
    Last edited by Polaris; 08-26-2007 at 04:31 PM.