Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For this next part I want you to scream louder then you ever have before!

The trick is to see someone that you like.

She Said! one of my friend's ex-boyfriend's old bands, in a little venue called Spitz in London (near Liverpool Street station), about 18 months ago. It was really a showcase of small independent bands recording on their own label, and only really known because of Myspace.

In October last year my housemates went to see a show by a solo artist called Jeremy Warmsley, because one of my housemates, Frankie, was drummer in the support band, The Bobby McGees another one of those underground, look-for-us-on-Myspace bands. They went down better than the headline act, who was quite crap actually.

Plus a couple of pub gigs, one featuring a rhythmn and blues band, The Slimline Papas, and another a ty covers band. I left after five minutes because they were too loud, and made a complete mess of Sunshine Of Your Love.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine