Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X/ Twilight Princess in 4 days: LIVE

Default Final Fantasy X/ Twilight Princess in 4 days: LIVE

Hello EoFFers and thank you for tunning in.
    Cody and Jesse have officially started attempting to complete Final Fantasy X and The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess in 4 days time.

This thread will keep track of the progress of the two boys, seeing how well they are doing, how tired they are, and how much of the two games they have completed. Check every hour or so for another update! Just to make it more interesting, we are asking all viewers to make predictions; will the boys make it, or will they have wasted 4 waking days of their lives? Also, giving advice, cheering on, or simply making a coment is recommended.

The countdown begins. Will they make it?.....
    Last edited by tidus_rox; 08-29-2007 at 03:11 AM.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

n_____________n~

I'll bring zeh energy drink, and comfy pillows for when you guys give up.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Don't be a fool marshall!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Alright guys, we've officially started we'll be updating this forum every hour. We started at 1 on Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. And we've just completed the first light spirit. We will begin FFX come nightfall. Again, we'll be updating this forum every hour or so from now on.
    Last edited by tidus_rox; 08-29-2007 at 06:43 PM.

Are you going for a full completion? All heart pieces, chests, bugs, special moves, completing the cave of trials twice, etc? And, for FFX, all Legendary Weapons, monster captures, and such? Or is this pure speed?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The cutscenes alone would murder the both of them. The majority of them cannot be skipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Are you going for a full completion? All heart pieces, chests, bugs, special moves, completing the cave of trials twice, etc? And, for FFX, all Legendary Weapons, monster captures, and such? Or is this pure speed?
    I'm pretty much guessing their going to stride through the story only, but you'll eventually have to level up a little to beat certain bosses.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

The mere story of FFX is not that long, I don't know about twilight Princess though but surely FFX can be brought down.

Articles
    Blog Entries

OMG this is cool. Can't wait to see them do it good luck!

*Gets bags od energy drinks, gets a comfy bed and tease them with it*

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Four days between two people? Pft, that doesn't impress me. Me and my two other friends are planning on completing ALL of the main series FF's between us (baring FF11 of coursE) in one sitting/24 hours.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Well; my internet is back up so here is an update!

After the first spirit was finished, we headed for the forest temple. After about an hour, we finished it, boomerang in hand. As we watched the Diababa sink into the mirky water, our next stop was Kakakriko Village. Reaching the town, dinner was ready.

At about 6:OOpm, we put in Final Fantasy X for the first time. For whatever reason, I leveled up in the water, next to the Al Bhed ship. (I didn't know that Piranah's dropped ability spheres!!!) As of now, we are watching Lulu rip into Wakka about bringing Tidus to Besaid. "That's it, ENOUGH Wakka!"

Edit: We fought our first Garuda

Update!

As of now, it is 10:00pm. We have finished 4 hours of Final Fantasy X and have reached Lord Ochu in Kilika Forest. Now we plan to continue our Twilight Princess file. We don't know if the playing-each-game-for-four-hours has become a new trend, however as of now, it seems that way!

Thanks for your responses. Predictions? Comments? Discuss...

Edit: For all the questions out there: we are planning on getting everything in Twilight Princess, however everything in Final Fantasy X in only 96 hours? Simply impossible. 3 days 15 hours

LOL I can beat 10 in probably less than 48 hours. Maybe push 24 hours

12:00am. We have been on Zelda for just a few minutes over 2 hours. As I type, my friend is almost completed the Goron mines. I think I will take a two or so hours nap soon, let my friend go solitaire, and have him wake me up in a few hours so I can play. I think things are looking good so far. 3 days, 13 hours remaining.

Articles
    Blog Entries

keep it up!

*Gives the duo energy drinks and pillows*

Update: I am dead tired. lol. It is 1:30. My friend finished the Goron mines and is about to rescue the last light spirit. However right now, we are playing Final Fantasy X. Currently, we are defeating Sinspawn Geneaux (sp?) I think I will lay down for a cat nap...

3 days, 11 1/2 hours remaining.