Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I SAID GOOD DAY!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    Home Improvement is the best sitcom of all time. It forever will be because primetime television peaked in the '90s and, since Surviver, has been getting logorithmically worse. There's nothing to watch on TV anymore due to these reality shows. The networks think they can get away with putting cheap crap on TV and we'll still watch it. They're right for everyone but me. I say, "Spend the money. Put something on TV worth watching. I refuse to watch this crap." And if everyone else said that too, we'd have good television again.
    There are good sitcoms still on TV. And pretty much everyone is fed up with this reality TV crap and I think it's starting to die out a little, but now we're facing all these stupid talent shows that have appeared over the last year.

Oh, and I just thought I'd mention Home Improvement's on Nick at Night starting Monday, just in case you haven't heard.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

My Family, a very British sitcom, is my main favourite. Along with the Simpsons, South Park, etc.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Oh, and I just thought I'd mention Home Improvement's on Nick at Night starting Monday, just in case you haven't heard.
    Yeah. Well come November, I'll have the entire series on DVD, so it won't matter what's on TV. Now, I have seasons 1-7 and I got them all on or before the street date. Besides, when they rerun them on TV, they cut out about five minutes of each episode. On the DVD, they have the whole episode and no commercials. So yeah. Thanks, but it wasn't necessary.