Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Does anybody know what happened to the 2003-05 crew?

Articles

Ahem.

What the hell, Mike, you know I'm always around in some capacity! I'm not nearly as intimately involved with the forums as I once was, but I still poke around here and there when it suits me. I got a little thing at the top of my page the other day saying "you haven't posted in a few months!" and a PM from Danny just now pointing me to this thread and it made me think.

If you've been paying attention, you know that I'm still involved in pretty much all the fantasy sports going on around here and observing those Grand Tournaments that Behold the Void puts together (really interesting stuff; yes, I'm a nerd), but I guess I've felt like I've contributed most of what I can already. Nobody ever really gave me feedback on any of my stories in the Root Beer Forum, and I still haven't finished Final Fantasy XII, either. I've been pulled in a few different directions out in the real world, but just because I'm not around doesn't mean I've left. Come on now.

If I found a really good reason to jump back into posting all the time like I once did, I'm sure I would.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Ahem.

What the hell, Mike, you know I'm always around in some capacity! I'm not nearly as intimately involved with the forums as I once was, but I still poke around here and there when it suits me. I got a little thing at the top of my page the other day saying "you haven't posted in a few months!" and a PM from Danny just now pointing me to this thread and it made me think.

If you've been paying attention, you know that I'm still involved in pretty much all the fantasy sports going on around here and observing those Grand Tournaments that Behold the Void puts together (really interesting stuff; yes, I'm a nerd), but I guess I've felt like I've contributed most of what I can already. Nobody ever really gave me feedback on any of my stories in the Root Beer Forum, and I still haven't finished Final Fantasy XII, either. I've been pulled in a few different directions out in the real world, but just because I'm not around doesn't mean I've left. Come on now.

If I found a really good reason to jump back into posting all the time like I once did, I'm sure I would.
    And you should know that I only poast in GC, Eo, and browse Help forum every so often.

Sometimes I visit lounge and gaming, but I don't know anything about those places.

Apples.

lol yeah, way to save face 6 pages into the thing strider XD

Articles

Who said anything about saving face? I would've gone on not noticing this thing if BoB hadn't pointed it out to me, and who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    Who said anything about saving face? I would've gone on not noticing this thing if BoB hadn't pointed it out to me, and who cares?
    The people care Stirder... the people. (ANd I was only playing )

Blog Entries

Grin

I care T_T

asl?

Banned

57/m/the year 5092 !!!!

Also I kept in contact with the Feminazi Deathsquad (Calliope, Tokki, Logan, Giggles) but eh... we had a falling out of sorts.

Blog Entries

Grin

I last saw Bonnie months ago. Logan I haven't spoken to in eons. Bagels I probably have her on aim but I haven't talked to her, and Spuuky's girlfriend and I were never really on talking terms (like we weren't even online buddies).

But despite giving me no status, at least those people are mentioned.

I see Joel all the time and never talk to him.

I was wondering about those guys too... <s>I guess when I left for a while in 05 they just kinda gave up on this place.</s> </sarcarm>

</deflates ego>
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

I rarely post, nothing seems interesting to me anymore, to be honest. Occasionally theres the interesting general gaming topic, or maybe some question in the FF sections, but other than that I just mainly read.

I just wanted to say:

STRIDER! *tackle hug*

And that I always appropriately pass by the board when there's a post about members that don't post anymore. Whats up with that? ><

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    But eh, as long as Psychotic is still around, who else matters now, REALLY?
    I see how it is Miss Xander, I see how it is...
    I see how it is too Baloki....EVERYONE FORGETS ME!

and HA! on all of you with my 2002 join date (barely) I rock! Or I'm just incredibly damn olbie and deserve an honorary membership to the crotchety old geeser society.

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Man, I've been here for four years...haha

But yeah, I enjoy reading the posts, instead of actually contributing, I guess...

...Good place, EOFF is! ^_^

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Romeo/Spuuky frequents the fantasy leagues quite often. I agree that falling in love did cause him to lose his edge, though.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Default omg, its a lion, get in da car.

I remember Mo. I still wonder what happened to her. >_> Alas, it is things like this that happen when one takes EoFF to be a hobby. I just get on when I feel like it, and I've never left. I'm always here. To haunt you. Rawr! :3