Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone know what happened to....?

The books never say what happened to it, but since Harry never see's it again I just thought it was in the trophy room. (Cause I dont think he ever goes in there after GoF).

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albel View Post
    The books never say what happened to it, but since Harry never see's it again I just thought it was in the trophy room. (Cause I dont think he ever goes in there after GoF).
    well, thats kind of what i was thinking that it was in the trophy room. I just wasn't sure because I know that it never mentioned it again as far as I know.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

Quote Originally Posted by Albel View Post
    Either that or the Ministry confiscated it as evidence.

Anybody else find it odd that they've got a bunch of barriers and charms up so people can't apparate or disapparate in Hogwarts, and yet portkeys still work and Sirius was able to talk to Harry via floo powder? (and he got directly into Gryffindor's common room, mind you!) Voldemort could probably have easily warped into Hogwarts though either of those huge security holes and killed Harry in his sleep.

i just assume its in the trophy room. Been years since i read the fourth.

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?