Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Brother 8

Oh yeah, Brian won.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Who hear watches the show? You meant here, but I forgive you.
    Who thinks will be in the final two? Danielle, because she's a fierce competitor and probably Jessica because she has an alliance with both sides as well as being a good competitor.
    Does anyone watch the Showtime Too live 3 hour thingo? Sometimes. It's pretty boring at times though. They always wanna play friggin' beer pong.
    How long have you watched the Big Brother dealyo? After Carol left.

Amber cries too much, Dick is a moody prick who spits way too much, Eric is a liar, Nick was fine as hell, and Jameka scares me. "PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE JESUS. TASTE GOD. TASTE GOD. GOD IS MY INTIMATE LOVER." She is insane.
    WOAAAH. I WAS LIKE WHO IS DANIELLE?! WHO IS AMBER!? Then I realised you was American.

Who here watches the show? I watch the English one!
    Who thinks will be in the final two? WELL, it was the final three between Brian, Sam + Amanda. They were twins, and they became one housemate.
    Does anyone watch the Showtime Too live 3 hour thingo? It's longer than 3 hours here, but you can watch Big Brother Live like all day on E4 xD my mum was obsessed with it to the point when they'd be SLEEPING.
    How long have you watched the Big Brother dealyo? Since number 1. HOW LAME.

Brian won Big Brother <3 The guy obsesed with CIDAH and didn't know who Shakespear was. I wanted Sam and Amanda, the twins became ooone, to win. I liked this years, as I loved all the arguements with Charlie.

but last year with NIKKI was > all. She was just.. amazing.
    Last edited by Zeldy; 09-01-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Big brother in Australia is major fail.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Amber cries too much, Dick is a moody prick who spits way too much, Eric is a liar, Nick was fine as hell, and Jameka scares me. "PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE JESUS. TASTE GOD. TASTE GOD. GOD IS MY INTIMATE LOVER." She is insane.
    I understand everything now.

And for the record I don't watch any version of Big Brother, and I will -- kill people -- sue -- genocide -- if it airs within a hundred miles of where I live. A hundred mile radius.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D