Okay, so nothing else was on so after flipping through every channel twice I decided to watch this Sci-Fi channel movie. I'm not expecting anything that great, in fact I might have needed a laugh (I don't think I would've stopped at the SciFi channel otherwise). But dear lord, the movie they were playing, SS Doomtrooper, is just pathetic. Get this, the movie is about a mutated Nazi Stormtrooper that looks like a blue version of the Hulk, has a cannon on it's arm and can shoot lightning with the other arm. Yeah. I'm not ting you. Whenever it shows up it's computer generated, which I'm fine with, but Final Fantasy VII's cutscenes were nicer than the CG in this movie. The acting was really bad too. Apparently the entire Nazi Army was a total of 30 people, because there was never more than that ever on the screen at a time. Now, on top of that, there's incredibly bad acting, occasional dubbing of foreign language people, and the horrible special effects. Not to mention the entire movie looks like it was shot in the Rocky Mountains than any part of Germany. This movie is so bad I couldn't even find it funny. I feel like my intelligence level went down watching this piece of drivel.

Okay, now that I've ranted about that, thread topic, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?