0 0%
  • Shauna

0 0%
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526273141 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Game Over!

Gaze Upon the Mega Man! JackNapier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Maxx Power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Übel View Post
    Rengori visibly did not raise his hand. Therefore, he is mafia.

*raises hand*
    He rose his hand! He's not not not not NOT mafia! Get 'IM...or don't not not get 'im.
    But you rose your hand as well! That makes you not not not not NOT mafia also!

Let's lynch Captain Maxx for using that damn meme that Goldenboko has killed too many times to count. Clearly memes are pure evil, and thus he's in the mafia.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Let's lynch Captain Maxx for using that damn meme that Goldenboko has killed too many times to count. Clearly memes are pure evil, and thus he's in the mafia.
    Firstly I used it long before he did, secondly avatar choice is hardly grounds for lynching.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok, this isn't working. I'm going to go back to my original strategy and say that people who are being quiet are the ones doing the plotting. It really is the best way to win the internet version of this game because people just forget about you.

That being said, I have noticed Lekana has only made one post in this thread. This is suspicious. If she wasn't mafia wouldn't she at least try to figure out who is the mafia? I therefore am accusing her of being mafia.

Vote for Lekana.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

But Lekana only just came in, as a replacement for Psy.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

She's had plenty of time to make a few posts, but I disagree with Del. Those making public accusations of specific people are more likely Mafia than those keeping quiet. The Mafia know who each other are and so aren't afraid of accusing people. Where-as civilians have the fear of accusing someone who actually is mafia, and getting lynched the next night.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I wanted people to lynch fonz for the dirty woman he is.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Ok, this isn't working. I'm going to go back to my original strategy and say that people who are being quiet are the ones doing the plotting. It really is the best way to win the internet version of this game because people just forget about you.
    That's a very good point. Mafia members could very easily just sit back and not respond, thusly eliminating them from suspicion.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A little reminder of who's still in the game:

* Captain Maxx Power
    * Del Murder
    * DK
    * Faris
    * fire_of_avalon
    * Flying Mullet
    * I Took the Red Pill
    * Jessweeee♪
    * Lekana
    * Old Manus
    * Radje
    * Rengori
    * Resha
    * Shauna
    * Shiny
    * The Fonz
    * The Summoner of Leviathan
    * Übel

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

You guys, we need to stop pointing the fingers everywhere. Seriously, that is what the Mafia would want: to cause disorder among the ranks of the citizens. If there was disorder among our ranks then we cannot think as a group and just kill each other off as we are now doing. :/

So let's think this through.

First we know that demondude55, oddler, Miriel, and Magus of Zeal are citizens and all dead (Magus, I assume that even though he is a jester still counts as a citizen). I thought I read at one point Levian saying that for the first lynching, 4 would be the majority vote (I cannot find where he said that, but I thought he did). So assuming that I am remembering correctly, that would mean there are only 7 citizens. Seeing as 4 citizens have been killed that leaves 3 of us left (myself and two others). Anyways, what this means in the end is that we need to be more thoughtful about who we lynch. Random accusations are only going to kill more citizens. As we kill off more of ourselves, then our chances of winning diminishes.

Now let's look at who the Mafia killed. First it was Miriel. Now why would they kill her? She has played the game before, so off the bat she could be viewed as a threat. A veteran player could give us the upperhand, so why not kill her? Besides that, is there anyone for personal reasons that would kill her? I would have to go through the thread again to see. Del would have a reason for he could claim that he would have never killed his girlfriend to show his innocences if he was a mafia player. Then again, that might not be the case. The second murder, which I am assuming the Mafia had a hand in, was oddler. Now why kill oddler? This one kinda threw me off, since I cannot think of a reason. Because of this I am thinking that maybe oddler was a doctor, though if he was, wouldn't have Levian had said so? Hmmm...

Finally Psy got killed off because he found out something he shouldn't have. Levian choose not to disclose his allegiance, meaning it is possible Lekana is taking over his role. This would also lead me to believe that the subs are taking over the roles of those they replace. Back to Psy's allegiance. If he was a citizen, what could he have found out that would have deem his "disqualified" as sorts? If he was a Mafia, then what would have that been? For some reason, to me it seems that the citizens are working on a more limited information system making me think Psy was a citizen, yet I am torn. He could have as well have been a Mafia since he was causing some disorder into the game by starting to accuse quite a few people right off the bat.

So that is what I have to say. No definite information, but nonetheless something to think about. So let's get our arse in gear and kill the Mafia guys!

BTW I realize this post will get me targeted by the Mafia. It might as well get the citizens after me thinking that I am trying to use some type of reverse psychology. *sighs* I guess I am a marked man.

EDIT: It would be a good idea to go back and see who was voting for who when it was time to lynch people, since it is obvious that the mafia has been convincing us to kill off our own people.

Banned
    Blog Entries

I think I've worked out who the mafia are but I won't tell.

In fact I'm certain.

Well, I'm pretty sure Psy was either a citizen or something harmless, because otherwise he wouldn't have been killed off for discovering who the Mafia were =/ What I'm not sure about is whether this automatically makes Lekana, his replacement, a citizen also -- a citizen to replace a citizen? Or could she have been made something else?
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    Well, I'm pretty sure Psy was either a citizen or something harmless, because otherwise he wouldn't have been killed off for discovering who the Mafia were =/ What I'm not sure about is whether this automatically makes Lekana, his replacement, a citizen also -- a citizen to replace a citizen? Or could she have been made something else?
    Well, he could have been mafia and discovered who the cop or doctor is. ohsnap

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Resha View Post
    Well, he could have been mafia and discovered who the cop or doctor is. ohsnap
    Or you are being a Mafia, by trying to manipulate our ideas. *glares at Faris*

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    I thought I read at one point Levian saying that for the first lynching, 4 would be the majority vote (I cannot find where he said that, but I thought he did). So assuming that I am remembering correctly, that would mean there are only 7 citizens. Seeing as 4 citizens have been killed that leaves 3 of us left (myself and two others).
    Hmm, you must've misinterpretated something I said, there's an unspecified amount of citizens and an unspecified amount of mafia. Whoever gets the majority vote is lynched. The Mafia will win when they are in majority as it will then be impossible for the citizens to win, so there's definitely more citizens than mafia right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TSoL
    Because of this I am thinking that maybe oddler was a doctor, though if he was, wouldn't have Levian had said so? Hmmm...
    Yes correct, I will reveal all roles at death. This isn't certain for Mafia games that might occur in the future, though. But for this game I'll reveal all roles at death.

Quote Originally Posted by TSoL
    Levian choose not to disclose Psy's allegiance, meaning it is possible Lekana is taking over his role. This would also lead me to believe that the subs are taking over the roles of those they replace.
    Correct and correct again.