Too, much, reading!

Meh I'll do it later.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    This time around I decided to take in both my own opinion as well as the posts of other members. I have my list and my vote below with no explanations. Sorry about that, it's been a long day.

Old Manus, I Took the Red Pill, and Captain Maxx Power.

I vote for I Took the Red Pill.
    If you knew I Took the Red Pill was the one going after DK and he was guilty then why are you going after him? You are acting mighty odd for a person who claims to be innocent. Not only did you defend DK, but you are going after the people that had to agrue with you that DK was guilty even after finding out that he was mafia.
    It was actually your (I think your ... maybe Radje's, maybe someone else's) that convinced me on that. Whomever postulated that Red Pill and DK could be working together. That made a lot of sense to me, and I don't put it past either of them to pull a trick like that. I'm tired of being tricked.

Good job on everyone who voted Old Manus. At least I was a bit closer this time!

Signature by rubah. I think.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Is this the never-ending night?
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    This time around I decided to take in both my own opinion as well as the posts of other members. I have my list and my vote below with no explanations. Sorry about that, it's been a long day.

Old Manus, I Took the Red Pill, and Captain Maxx Power.

I vote for I Took the Red Pill.
    If you knew I Took the Red Pill was the one going after DK and he was guilty then why are you going after him? You are acting mighty odd for a person who claims to be innocent. Not only did you defend DK, but you are going after the people that had to agrue with you that DK was guilty even after finding out that he was mafia.
    It was actually your (I think your ... maybe Radje's, maybe someone else's) that convinced me on that. Whomever postulated that Red Pill and DK could be working together. That made a lot of sense to me, and I don't put it past either of them to pull a trick like that. I'm tired of being tricked.

Good job on everyone who voted Old Manus. At least I was a bit closer this time!
    I haven't voted for one citizen and have voted for both mafia scum taken out so far, but if that raises suspicion, then perhaps I've played this game wrong

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

xD Oh yeah that's right. I was getting paranoid that Levian put another role in the game that he wasn't mentioning again. But, let's hope Levian is telling the truth this time.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh my god, when will you guys ever trust me again?

After a long and nerve-wreaking night, the citizens gathered at the nude fountain statue in the park. Who was the unlucky bastard this time? "What?" Said TSoL. "It looks like nobody beat the dust tonight, all 13 of us are still here" The citizens rejoiced of the possibility that all the mafia were dead and decided to go home and make pancakes. TSoL, however, did not make pancakes, not since that day, he swore on his father's grave that he would never make pancakes again. His father was killed by a pancake, so naturally he despised them and decided to do summoner stuff instead, whatever that may involve. But remember kids, if you're going to dance around with a stick, at least don't do it in the middle of the behind a mouse, because an angry mafia in a BMW might track you down and run you over at 20 mph, and then back over you at 10 mph. TSoL was a citizen, he is now roadkill.

Day 6

Remember to specify when you're voting.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's Magus' fault for every person that dies in the world ever.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Interesting prospect. The two people I was convinced were Mafia have since been lynched and proved as such. I'll definitely have to ponder this a while.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Can the mafia read minds? That's the only reason I can see that I died. I sent Psy a list of all the people I thought were mafia and it could actually be right.

*pokes TSoL's dead body with a petrified eel

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Bugger.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Granted, this is a couple of days old now, but I decided to postpone posting it for a couple of days to see how it looks in retrospect with a few more days/bodies behind us...

Quote Originally Posted by PM from A Member
    Hello, Shiny, Maxx Power, Flying Mullet. I'm coming to you three specifically because you're, so far as I can tell, trustable to a degree.

I'm revealing to you now that I am a cop, and I need your votes to lynch mafia members. I know it may be hard to trust me at this juncture, but if you work with me for one day and see that who I'm suggesting is mafia, we can form a partnership to kill off the mafia members and assure a town victory. It's extremely hard to publicly reveal the findings of my investigations without being an instant target for the mafia, so here I am.

The target for tomorrow is DK. The last investigation myself and the cops did came back with results for DK of mafia. Without a doubt, 100%, he is mafia. He will be our target for tomorrow's lynching.

I'll tell you why the three of you are trustable, first of all.

Shiny: I've been informed, that very early on in the game, DK was trying to convince another citizen that you were, in fact, mafia. Unless this is a double bluff, which I do not believe it to be so, this means you are a citizen and he's trying to get you lynched.

Maxx Power: DK openly accused you of being a mafia member early on, and your vote today was for him.

Flying Mullet: The first investigation we did was on you, and it turned up that you were a citizen. Barring you being the Mafia Boss, you're clean.

The Mafia Boss is, for all intents and purposes a normal mafioso. The only difference being, when investigated, the results say that he is a citizen. The only people in the game aware of the Mafia Boss's existence are the cops and the Mafia Boss himself. Hopefully this is proof enough that I am a cop. If I were the Mafia Boss, why in God's name would I be risking my life to tell you all this?

If you still do not trust me, consider this. DK, a relatively inactive user, and so no great loss to our cause, will be lynched if you help me. Upon this happening, he will be revealed a mafioso, and my identity as a cop amongst the 3 of you can be confirmed.

If I've made an error in judgement, and one of the three of you is the Mafia Boss, or simply is in the mafia, I'm not really too worried. If I am killed within the next night, or possibly the next 2 nights, you will be identified as a mafia and promptly killed soon enough (I'm not the only cop, and if I'm killed the others will know it was one of you 3).

If one of the 3 of you happens to be the doctor, I propose that you protect me tonight and every other night hereafter, so I can investigate and provide you with information without worrying about dying.

Today's vote is over, there's not much that can be done for Del Murder. So the voting for DK will take place tomorrow, after Levian reveals the results of today's vote. I can't be the first to cast the vote, as that would draw widespread suspicion to me when 4 or 5 of you followed my vote. I think Flying Mullet would be the best choice to cast the first vote, then Shiny and Maxx Power can vote whenever. I will follow shortly thereafter, making it seem like I don't know who to vote for so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

Trust me, I'm a cop. I'm not religious, but if I were I'd swear to God on it. Please send me your response to the proposal via PM so we can start lynching mob members.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

"trustable to a degree" isn't really good enough for me, personally.

If you had brought this out before DK was killed off it would have been worth something to the citizens, I'm sure. But now any mafia could come up with such a PM.

The logical people for the cop to tell would be the two or three people he knew to be citizens by now (since apparently he only knows DK to be a mafia, according to that PM).
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Banned
    Blog Entries

If I were all of you I'd be lynching maxx power right now.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by demondude55 View Post
    If I were all of you I'd be lynching maxx power right now.
    May I ask why?
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Banned
    Blog Entries

So they can find out your citizien and be all like