0 0%
  • Sergeant Hartman

0 0%
  • Shauna

0 0%
Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2131353637383940414243444546475161 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post
    Resha made a big post on it about 3 or 4 pages back.

Edit: Page 14
    Yeah, but the only thing that concludes is most of the people who voted for the fonz or whoever the hell plays his role now are now dead, or like, a couple for Foa.

It doesn't seem like mafia are killing off the most critical people against them else wouldn't I already be deed?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Lekana: In the assumption that she is taking over Psy's role. Psy found out too much so he was killed off. There's two ways that could have happened: he was Mafia and found out who the doctor or cop was or he was a citizen and found out who the mafia was. This is basically a coin toss guess, but I'd say Lekana is Mafia because in his PM DK said Psy was innocent, but did not elaborate.
    I think this scenario is more likely:
    Psychotic saw who was PMing at night. Figured out that the person was a cop. Knew the other roles because he was mafia. He didn't know Magus was Jester so he couldn't have known all the roles. That's why I thought he was a cop at first, because I figured he had investigated a person, found out the doctor then through PMing found out mafia members.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Radje View Post
    Yeah, but the only thing that concludes is most of the people who voted for the fonz or whoever the hell plays his role now are now dead, or like, a couple for Foa.
    Tip: the poll is permanently closed, but it does list every active player in the game. I'm gonna keep updating it till the end too, so if you forget who's in the game, just scroll to the top of the page!

Maybe we should make a separate stickied thread for voting and keep the discussion in this one? or what do y'all think?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

@ Shiny: I said that to him the first time he brought it up. All he did was suspect me.

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    Tip: the poll is permanently closed, but it does list every active player in the game. I'm gonna keep updating it till the end too, so if you forget who's in the game, just scroll to the top of the page!

Maybe we should make a separate stickied thread for voting and keep the discussion in this one? or what do y'all think?
    It's probably a bit too late to bother with that now, but if you copied everyone's votes in every round into that one too then it'd make a damn easy resource to see who voted for who, making the game easier to win. I'm for it.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Levian hasn't exactly been honest about what job-classes are in this game. There's probably a blue mage running about.
    xD
    It's probably a bit too late to bother with that now, but if you copied everyone's votes in every round into that one too then it'd make a damn easy resource to see who voted for who, making the game easier to win. I'm for it.
    Not necessarily. If there's enough votes against certain members, the mafia can vote "randomly" or in such a manner that will look innocent. I think voting histories would appear misleading and be confusing unless you have another valid source/reference to cross-reference with.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Radje: Yeah, I can't really be bothered copying and merging all that, I was thinking more like from this round and for the rest of the game, but we can just continue as usual. No biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Not necessarily. If there's enough votes against certain members, the mafia can vote "randomly" or in such a manner that will look innocent. I think voting histories would appear misleading and be confusing unless you have another valid source/reference to cross-reference with.
    It's more a case of having the votes all close together to analyse, it might not bring out any concrete evidence but it would be easier to check at a glance if you needed one thing more to sway your mind in one direction.

Radje: Yeah, I can't really be bothered copying and merging all that, I was thinking more like from this round and for the rest of the game, but we can just continue as usual. No biggie.
    Fair enough, it would be a lot of work haha. Good idea for future mafia games though. This has been a massive hit.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This has been a massive hit.
    Agreed. Forums are the perfect medium to play this game in.
    Figaro Castle

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by SHYKNEE
    because I figured he had investigated a person, found out the doctor
    In Mafia, cops only see whether someone is mafia or townsfolk, not their exact role in all of this.

It's not just about finding cops/mafia. Finding out the definite role of anyone, be it mafia, cop, doctor or even regular citizen in the way that I did is equally unfair. Anyway, what I found out, and the manner in which I did is irrelevant to the game, and has smurf all to do with what role I was and Lekana is.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Captain Maxx Power: DK
    Faris: Captain Maxx Power
    fire_of_avalon: Flying Mullet
    I Took the Red Pill: DK
    Lekana: DK
    Old Manus: Radje, Captain Maxx Power
    Radje: DK
    Rengori: I Took the Red Pill, DK
    Resha: I Took the Red Pill, Captain Maxx Power
    Shauna: Captain Maxx Power, DK
    Shiny: DK
    The Summoner of Leviathan: Captain Maxx Power

Vote hoppers.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Day 5 ends in 3 hours, and as far as I can see no one has voted yet, so you might want to start that.

Remember to make a list too if you haven't already.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Ok, from what I've read I'm going to say Manus, also Rengori and KH-Cloudy look a bit dodgey.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Well, I'm leaving to go to work now. I honestly don't know who to vote, so I'll be having a blank vote tonight =/

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Day 5 ends in 3 hours, and as far as I can see no one has voted yet, so you might want to start that.

Remember to make a list too if you haven't already.
    Wait, hang on, I thought you told us to make a list of three people to vote for
    There is no signature here. Move along.