Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Intro-duction

Someone new to play with... Hooray...

Quote Originally Posted by ├Pineapple┤ View Post
    Heeeeeey...I'm new here, just sayin hi to everyone. This is awkward. I never know what to say in an introduction. Maybe I should juggle. Yes, juggling seems like the appropriate thing to do. *Juggles*
    How well can you juggle? Can you juggle a piano? I think you should be able to juggle a piano. *Throws piano*
    Meow... I'm Værn. If you're a clown than just keep the creepy huge shoes, your freaky face paint, and your scary giant red nose off while you're around me. I'm afraid of clowns.
    Clowns are always bright and colorful, but never in a cute way. They're always bright and colorful in the scariest way possible. It's like under all of the paint, clothes, and laughter you can sense that they're dead inside, and the only reason that they became clowns is because through their blind depression they had no better way to let their their lives waste away...
    Last edited by Værn; 09-05-2007 at 04:54 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a mild allergy to pineapple.

Quote Originally Posted by Værn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ├Pineapple┤ View Post
    Heeeeeey...I'm new here, just sayin hi to everyone. This is awkward. I never know what to say in an introduction. Maybe I should juggle. Yes, juggling seems like the appropriate thing to do. *Juggles*
    How well can you juggle? Can you juggle a piano? I think you should be able to juggle a piano. *Throws piano*
    Meow... I'm Værn. If you're a clown than just keep the creepy huge shoes, your freaky face paint, and your scary giant red nose off while you're around me. I'm afraid of clowns.
    Clowns are always bright and colorful, but never in a cute way. They're always bright and colorful in the scariest way possible. It's like under all of the paint, clothes, and laughter you can sense that they're dead inside, and the only reason that they became clowns is because through their blind depression they had no better way to let their their lives waste away...

I couldn't agree more. No I'm not a clown. >_> But I can juggle the piano you threw at me. *Juggles the piano*
    Hi....

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Yo.

I thought pineapple was a clothing store?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Blog Entries

You are one strong pineapple to jugle a piano... i can smell you from my house. Just so you know, you have 6 user notes(one from me cuz i are awesomeness). When I look at someones user note, I find a lot that they didnt know abut user notes for a while, so i am telling you now. Go to your profile by clicking on you name and go down a little bit and look for "view user notes", then you can see all the nice things people will say to you(you can also post yourself a user note).

Wow I typed that fast... only 5 hours. I own

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    You are one strong pineapple to jugle a piano... i can smell you from my house. Just so you know, you have 6 user notes(one from me cuz i are awesomeness). When I look at someones user note, I find a lot that they didnt know abut user notes for a while, so i am telling you now. Go to your profile by clicking on you name and go down a little bit and look for "view user notes", then you can see all the nice things people will say to you(you can also post yourself a user note).

Wow I typed that fast... only 5 hours. I own
    Heheh, yeah I knew from the start. Someone referred me to this site and told me about so yeaaaa...but thanks.
    Hi....

Hi. Have fun and don't get banned. I hope your stay is a long one.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

and a gracious one
    ...Geddit?

Hey. Welcome.

On a side note, are you Pineapple on eBay too? If so, you owe me some feedback for the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack I bought from you a couple months ago.

Hey there, piney apple and welcome to the forum that is Eyes on Final Fantasy!

Stick around and post lots... If you dare

Oh my GOE you give me the z!

Welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ceej View Post
    Hey. Welcome.

On a side note, are you Pineapple on eBay too? If so, you owe me some feedback for the Final Fantasy X-2 soundtrack I bought from you a couple months ago.
    Um...no I'm not.... o_o
    Hi....