Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Melodies of Life

Melodies of Life is great. I like it more than Eyes On Me, of course, it's the runner-up to Suteki Da Ne, IMO.

Melodies of Life is probably my third Favorite FF Song. First is tied between Rose of May (Beatrix's Theme) and Dancing Mad.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the music in FFIX was surely a strong backbone of the game.. when zidane gets out of the throne and start walking past everyone with the music playing this defiant song.. it was awsome..

and the credits were excellent with the music and you finally saw the kiss.. the same as in FF8

it was a great game.. but it was a little hard to find a good spot to train sometimes

Love the song in English and Japanese too. One of the best FF songs ever. Makes me wanna cry.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I was about to eat my burger's packaging and throw the burger away as usual but I heard this song which enlightened me the importance of life. Now I started eating both burger and packaging.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I was about to eat my burger's packaging and throw the burger away as usual but I heard this song which enlightened me the importance of life. Now I started eating both burger and packaging.
    This is the way.