Thread: Could someone please draw...

Default Could someone please draw...

A good picture of a Galbadian officer (the ones that wear red), from FFVIII? I've looked for one, but only found small images or headshots. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Where is my why? Why would I draw this?

Well, I just need a good picture so that I can see all the details of one. I know some people that can draw well are sometimes kind enough to lend a helping hand. I don't technically need it drawn if someone can find a good detailed picture of it.

If you need the drawing for details, you could just use the game? In a drawing, most people would end up just making up some of the details, or changing small details due to not being able to tell exactly what it was.

Would it be okay for me to ask what you need the details for?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Default Will this do?

I did this picture a few years ago as a character design from a FFVIII fanfic I was planning involving the origin of Ultima Weapon. Nothing came of it, but my other characters eventually found their way into my FFVIII fanfic on the origins of Ultimecia. This guy got orphaned though. I based it off the picture in the strategy guide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Are the two guys guarding the fire cavern in the beginning the ones you want ? I can rip a screenshot of those
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Weren't those guys faculty from Balamb Garden?

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't know, I just started playing it.

PS: You could try FF Wiki. They have tons of pictures
    Main Page - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Quote Originally Posted by BG-57 View Post
    I did this picture a few years ago as a character design from a FFVIII fanfic I was planning involving the origin of Ultima Weapon. Nothing came of it, but my other characters eventually found their way into my FFVIII fanfic on the origins of Ultimecia. This guy got orphaned though. I based it off the picture in the strategy guide.
    Thanks that's something like what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Death By Moogles View Post
    If you need the drawing for details, you could just use the game? In a drawing, most people would end up just making up some of the details, or changing small details due to not being able to tell exactly what it was.

Would it be okay for me to ask what you need the details for?
    Well, the point was that I couldn't find a good picture. I'm making a costume for conventions because I've never seen someone dressed like one of those guys and I'm trying to be unique.