Thread: where are the SMURFING doors?!

Default where are the SMURFING doors?!

argh, i've been walking around the edge and walls of 'Nogias' for like, 1/2 hour and i can't find the freaking door. are there a few set squares where it always is or can it go anywhere there's a wall?

Sometimes it's in the top corner from where you start or one level lower. I believe it can also be in the middle of the floor not in a corner. I usually just finish off all the enemies except one and put that one to sleep. It makes it easier to look for it. Just have your characters check every spot. It won't take that long with the monsters out of the way.

It also helps to frog/chicken the last guy, so even if he is awake he isn't threat. just make sure you don't have any counter attacks on. Other than that... just be sure you check every square with find magic item. It's a bitch, but after you have it done, it's worth it.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

For NOGIAS at least, check all the squares on the bottom third of the map. It's almost always going to be one of them.

Have a character continuously "Threaten" the last foe, have the others with "Move-Find Item" move square to square until you find it.