Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WD's Graphic studio

Hmmm, thanks guys for the comments, though I thought these three were my best so far 'Cause I have done so much editing on them, the colorful one took something like half an hour trying to place all C4Ds in the right place.
    Anyway, I have made these three:

This one took a lot of smudging and the hair was originally not hers xD, not really good but it was a try, meh:

Grange, or a try at grange I think, this sig took alot of work, too.

This came out softer than I intended and the C4Ds are way too obvious than they should be, anyway, it took lots of work, too.

Thanks for any comments in advance.
    Current goal: learning drawing
    Next goal: SQL coding

Blog Entries

I like the 2nd one more! C4ds can be annoying sometimes I'm trying to fit some now but I just can't find one good enough

Blog Entries

Eww C4D.

You have some nice stuff going.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Yeah, C4ds can be annoying, thanks guys for the comments. I made 3 more, my apitite is very open lately guess it's because I left sigging for a long while.

Er, so what do you think guys? ^^"

all the last three are great... love the flipped part in the very last sig... and the text too... the avril is great, cool bubbly effect and great colors too... the evanescence one is a biiiiit too bleak... like kind of a lack of color, either add depth and darken somehow or add some color to contrast... or like increase the ones you already added... the red, blue, green and yellow spots...

and of the previous 3 i love the third one -the one "where there's love..." - it's reeeeally good... the second one is all grungy but a bit too plain... and first one isn't that good, kind of messy and a bit too smudged...

but love the latest ones
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Blog Entries

First one, Amy lee pic is low quality! The rest is great

Oh my god. I love you.

Thanks guys, about the Evanescence one I guess that I rised its quality very much that it looks the opposite now xD, I over use 'Reduce noise' these days, I just can't stop myself. ^^"

I made two more siggies, not really big fan of them but I guess lack of inspiration again, God I hate THAT!

I tried a new style with this one, I think I'll make a tut out of it 'Cause it takes some work to make, anyway:

Original Image.

And I am totally in love with this cartoon movie, it's so sad and funny all the same so I couldn't resist, heh:

Blog Entries

I like the second one but in the first one there's smth lacking perhaps it's the blue you used for text that doesn't match!
    Yeah second one is wayyyy better

the latest two are GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

really awesome! love the blending and colors and the whole feeling of both of them , only thing i have to agree with Polaris that the blue text in the first should be another color, it clashes too much but the sig otherwise is lovely!

last one is
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====