Thread: Arg! This level wants me to overlord Rufus' face off!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Angry Arg! This level wants me to overlord Rufus' face off!

Have you guys ever got stuck on a level or mission or dungeon or whatever and the more you do it the more frustrateder you get? Then only to find an easy way to do it. You don't really need that last part, but it helps

Anyway on Disgaea 2 I'm in Shinra Tower. The whole tower is a giant pain to do, but the third floor is the worst. There are three towers and you have to climb them in a specific order to unlock the other two. And it's not like the towers are out of site. They are right there, but they're blocked. Oh and did I mention the only enemies are Archers and Mages who like to go three vs one and the one can't do nothing. Then finally after three or more tries I realized I can use my mage to blast the GeoPanel from the ground and finish off the first tower with Adell and Rozy. Then have my ninja jump to the top of tower 2 and unlock it and then rinse and repeat until it's finally beaten.

So what's y'alls story?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I got stuck on Threads of Fate. That's so embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni Legacy View Post
    Anyway on Disgaea 2 I'm in Shinra Tower. The whole tower is a giant pain to do, but the third floor is the worst. There are three towers and you have to climb them in a specific order to unlock the other two. And it's not like the towers are out of site. They are right there, but they're blocked. Oh and did I mention the only enemies are Archers and Mages who like to go three vs one and the one can't do nothing. Then finally after three or more tries I realized I can use my mage to blast the GeoPanel from the ground and finish off the first tower with Adell and Rozy. Then have my ninja jump to the top of tower 2 and unlock it and then rinse and repeat until it's finally beaten.
    Are you kidding, that level was freakin' awesome! It helps if you use those Cell Phones to call Prism Rangers or Kurtis, that saved me a lot of trouble on that level.

Now some of the levels that come after that tower are gonna have you going even more insane.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Getting repeated Level 5 Death spells being cast that slew my entire party in one go was incredibly lame, eliminating The Library of the Ancients as a good spot to train.

The second race with the octopus in Diddy Kong Racing. My parents wanted to kill me.

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    Are you kidding, that level was freakin' awesome! It helps if you use those Cell Phones to call Prism Rangers or Kurtis, that saved me a lot of trouble on that level.

Now some of the levels that come after that tower are gonna have you going even more insane.
    You're talking level 13-2 aren't you? I take what I said back, 11-3 has nothing on this level. I loathe that Wood Golem, he keeps smashing my poor Star Mage's face in.

I get stuck on stupid stuff. Like when I first started Bioshock I was wandering round trying to find the wrench for ages.

You're talking level 13-2 aren't you? I take what I said back, 11-3 has nothing on this level. I loathe that Wood Golem, he keeps smashing my poor Star Mage's face in.
    Well than quit letting your Star Mage get in range.
    whos' obama?

FFXIV Character

Well than quit letting your Star Mage get in range.
    What I was doing was having her Blast the 3X Boost. It worked after I leveled up 62. Afterwards she still got her face smashed in cause Wood Golem vs. Star Mage doesn't end well for the Mage XD. But Wood Golem vs. Adell/Rozy/and Valkyrie doesn't favor the Wood Golem. But my Valkyrie may be over powered. She 20 levels below Adell and she has about the same HP and hit harder. But she's that might be more the spears fault she hits harder ;p.

...or maybe because she's Tier III.

There's no such thing as overlevelling in Disgaea.
    whos' obama?

This one level in Lair >

I need to protect Dragons, Ships, and troops all at the same time

To damn hard.
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

There's no such thing as overlevelling in Disgaea.
    Or overstat-ing.

>_<

Is it the level I'm thinking of?

With the mages all nicely situated in the middle?

I think I Grinded for that one :\

I always get stuck on Summoner 1, after (SPOILER)Joseph has his arm cut off and he has to try and grow it back by bathing in a weird cave filled with evil witches that use icicle
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I got stuck in the final area of Summoner 3 (or Summoner for the Gamecube) When I saved in there.

Eventually made it to the end... I got owned because of lack of levels ._.