13 38.24%
  • Of course she doesn't!

4 11.76%
  • She does, but you can't see it, so...

7 20.59%
  • You're all lame...

10 29.41%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why doesn't Eiko have any underwear?

Wow I can understand how you think she looks naked but yeah I can tell she's not.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

omgwtf thats not skin why would you even think that omg!!!!

*slaps*
    jkhkjg

of course she is wearing underwear. it's just pinkish.

Like i always say "If their young give em tounge"

"tounge" of course meaning pinkish color apparell of course...they look so adorable that way
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-

Quote Originally Posted by Selena_Akariko View Post
    its a very peach shirt/pantscombindythingymabober that makes you think she's naked.
    What's the difference then? Even if it is some kind of clothing that gives the impression of being naked, Eiko is still too young to wear something like that. Heck, EVERYBODY is too young to wear something like that.

Selena
    Just cuz it has the same vague color doesn't mean it was meant to look like she was naked.

And always having the impression that she doesn't have any pants on her during the game.

Why did Square Enix even do a charachter so that it gives such an impression?
    Why did they do that, I wonder?

Selena
    I was confused by that picture of her too, but it seems the coloring on that is just odd/darker than it should be. This picture makes things clearer: http://ff9-hq.8m.com/eiko_cg_big.jpg the inner clothing is kind of like a big pink childish one-piece pajama that is slightly darker pink on the sleeves/sholders then on the bottom of it. I'm pretty sure that is an official picture, I've seen it used in several places. The odd coloring/shading on the other is just rather unfortunate though, but given this pic it doesn't seem like the intent is for her to look promiscuous. I believe she's supposed to be a fairly innocent character. Also the wings on her back are fake and attached to the one-piece costume/pj-thing she is wearing.

I was judging on this image

Selena
    Also, here's a really cute cosplay that I feel makes things clearer in terms of outfit at least: http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files...1341756329.jpg Given the other model coloring I think that one picture was just an oddity.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please don't bump a thread that's older than a month or two! The last post in this one was over 7 years ago!

A good rule of thumb, especially for the less active forums, is to only post in the the threads on the first page. If you want to discuss any topic not found there, then it would be a good idea to start your own thread!