Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating in Professional Sports

I'm not sure if you want to consider this cheating, but I thought I'd bring this up in light of what happened with that Pats/Jets game.

The Dallas Cowboys are scheduled to go to Soldier Field this Sunday Night to take on "Sexy Rexy", Brian Urlacher, "Lamborghini Lance", and the Chicago Bears! As it turns out, the Boys from Valley Ranch may have gotten their hands on the Bears' entire playbook, but it was NOT through espionage. If they got their hands on the Bears' playbook at all, it is through the signing of a suspended free agent Defensive Tackle; former Bears DT Tank Johnson, who will not be eligible to play, or even practice, for the Cowboys until November 5th, the day after the Cowboys/Eagles game. Johnson was cut by the Bears during the off-season following a series of run-ins with the law, which already resulted in an 8-game suspension for this season handed down by Commissioner Roger Goodell. The deal is for 2 years, worth a prorated $1.5 million with incentives. The move was done to get depth at the DT position, following a season-ending injury to starter Jason Ferguson.
    Last edited by Bloodline666; 09-19-2007 at 07:08 AM.