Thread: Finding Air Elementals

Default Finding Air Elementals

I'm still trying to complete the Bestiary, and now I'm stuck on Air Elementals. I know they can be found in a couple places on the Phon Coast during rainy weather. That's where I'm stuck...the weather. How do I make it rain on the Phon Coast?
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

Do the same thing you do with the rainy Giza Plains activation; you exit through two different lands repeatedly, until you witness rain drops falling in the Phon Coast.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

I've tried that several times, and I'm still getting nowhere...

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Try teleporting in and out using the orange save crystal.

Do something else in the game for maybe half an hour and then come back to this place. I tried this method while doing the hunt for the Lindwyrm and it turned out fine.

Rain, I believe, normally arrives after a period of cloudy weather just like in reality.

There's a good FAQ about the weather on gamefaqs.com. Here's the link:

GameFAQs: Final Fantasy XII (PS2) Weather Guide by Split Infinity

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by sefirosu View Post
    Do something else in the game for maybe half an hour and then come back to this place. I tried this method while doing the hunt for the Lindwyrm and it turned out fine.

Rain, I believe, normally arrives after a period of cloudy weather just like in reality.
    You nailed it. I did some other running around and I finally got the weather to change. Thanks for the tip!
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24