Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TGS 07: Square Enix announces three new Kingdom Hearts games!!

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

This scan?

From left to right:
    Terra (Tera)
    Ven
    Mysterious Young Woman (Nazo no Shoujo)
    Mysterious Man (Nazo no Jinbutsu)
    Master Xehanort

i think the chicks name is aqua
    :shoot:yo im new to this sig thing so id appreciate comments and suggestions to my pm box k thanx :shoot:

Quote Originally Posted by 50calCerberus View Post
    i think the chicks name is aqua
    It would fit with the Elemetn relations(Air=Sky etc)

We can comfirm few things for KH:BbS: Characters, Worlds, emenies and a bit of combat (with a need of tranlation will make it better). But few things does rise a new thing that need to cheak on: 1) Because Van looks like Roxas, what does Van is relate to Sora (Father/Son perhap) ? 2) We still need to give 'Master Xehanort's Side-kick' a name.
    For 358/2...Can someone translate the name for No.14?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonface View Post
    We can comfirm few things for KH:BbS: Characters, Worlds, emenies and a bit of combat (with a need of tranlation will make it better). But few things does rise a new thing that need to cheak on: 1) Because Van looks like Roxas, what does Van is relate to Sora (Father/Son perhap) ? 2) We still need to give 'Master Xehanort's Side-kick' a name.
    For 358/2...Can someone translate the name for No.14?
    There was actually a very interesting theory I read somewhere out there regarding Ven's likeness to Roxas and Terra's Xehanort. Someone suggested that Master Xehanort (the old guy) possesses Terra's body just as Xehanort's heartless possesses Riku's body at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Based on the way Xehanort's heartless talks about taking over Riku's body, he makes it seem as if it's something that he might have done before.

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade). There was a lot more to this which I cannot remember, involving some "evidence" which was only mildly convincing.

Still, given the manner in which the Kingdom Hearts plot has thus far progressed, I'm willing to bet that such a relationship between Sora and Ven is far more likely than a father/son deal.

Indeed, Father/Son is way too Cliche, and KH doesn't do Cliche(much)

The idea about Ven in Sora is good, would explain why Roxas looks like a twin to him. Also, I support the therory of Possession of Terra, but mine differs, it is on another thread here, and I am not writing it again.

I agree with Ouch! It sounds like a reasonable, solid theory. I would be able to comprehend with the fact that the old guy had possessed Terra's body towards the end, thus creating the Xehanort in the present. The Roxas idea sounds concrete as well, because it does explain how he is in relation to Sora, and the dialog and character interactions by Xehanort, when he persuades Riku to give him his body, also when Sora is turned into a Nobody.

I'm just grueled into what Kingdom Hearts has to show us, everything looks great at the moment, and the franchise seems to be getting more impressive by the releases.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall banana View Post
    マスター ゼアノート! Masuta Zeanoto! Master Xehanort!
    Actually it'd be more like "Masutaa Zeanooto"! Heeheeheh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    There was actually a very interesting theory I read somewhere out there regarding Ven's likeness to Roxas and Terra's Xehanort. Someone suggested that Master Xehanort (the old guy) possesses Terra's body just as Xehanort's heartless possesses Riku's body at the end of Kingdom Hearts. Based on the way Xehanort's heartless talks about taking over Riku's body, he makes it seem as if it's something that he might have done before.

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade).
    Was it officially proclaimed that Mickey's voice was the one guiding Sora during his dive to the heart? By this new 'evidence', it could have been Ven.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post

Along the same lines, he suggests that perhaps Kairi's heart wasn't the only extra one Sora stored in his body. He thought that maybe Ven's heart was somehow placed in Sora's body so when Sora released Kairi's heart and created a Nobody, the Nobody took Ven's heart and his form, thus creating Roxas, a Nobody with a heart (thus enabling him to wield a keyblade).
    Was it officially proclaimed that Mickey's voice was the one guiding Sora during his dive to the heart? By this new 'evidence', it could have been Ven.
    Indeed, this would make Ven the spirit of the Keyblade of Light.....interesting....SE, you had better not screw this up, these 2 games(mobile games don't count to me) could either solve, or destroy the story of KH.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

If that's how you prefer to romanize long vowels, it is. =O

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsze View Post

Indeed, this would make Ven the spirit of the Keyblade of Light.....interesting....SE, you had better not screw this up, these 2 games(mobile games don't count to me) could either solve, or destroy the story of KH.
    Just remember this was a theory created before we even had names for Ven, Terra, and Aqua, and long before the old man was revealed to be Master Xehanort.

The idea of the voice guiding Sora being that of Ven is definitely an interesting one. After all, when Roxas does his dive into the heart he heard the same voice, and assuming this theory has some merit (which we can't possibly know), it would make sense as Roxas would possess Ven's heart.

I can't find anything official about Mickey guiding Sora or Roxas.

However, I did find something else. I've seen it a lot that people think Xehanort has some kind of side-kick. Most people realize that Xehanort is cloning himself. After all, if Vexen can clone Riku, why can't Xehanort clone himself?

Also this, "The first game introduced maidens, called the "Princesses of Heart", who possess no darkness in their hearts."

I wasn't aware that Wendy and Ariel had darkness in their hearts. True enough Wendy, Jane, and Sally can't be described as princesses. But Ariel is a princess born the daughter of King Triton. Obviously, the title of Princess of Heart has to do with more than being good hearted and a princess.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

However, I did find something else. I've seen it a lot that people think Xehanort has some kind of side-kick. Most people realize that Xehanort is cloning himself. After all, if Vexen can clone Riku, why can't Xehanort clone himself?

Also this, "The first game introduced maidens, called the "Princesses of Heart", who possess no darkness in their hearts."

I wasn't aware that Wendy and Ariel had darkness in their hearts. True enough Wendy, Jane, and Sally can't be described as princesses. But Ariel is a princess born the daughter of King Triton. Obviously, the title of Princess of Heart has to do with more than being good hearted and a princess.
    Where in any of the games is it suggested that Xehanort is cloning himself?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Maybe Ariel isn't a Princess of Heart because of the fact that she's a fish!
    Last edited by Marshall Banana; 10-03-2007 at 04:28 AM.

The Princesses of Heart are the Disney Princesses minus Pocahontas, and swapping Ariel and Mulan with Alice and Kairi.
    Also square didn't want to have Ariel leave her world.
    Last edited by Unthinkable; 10-04-2007 at 05:37 AM.