Thread: final fantasy 12:international

Default final fantasy 12:international

has anyone gotten the international version of this game?if so can you tell me all about it!!??i heard it has some great extra content
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Articles
    Blog Entries

Aww why don't they release the final Mix/Internatinal version earlier! Everyone else has a Normal FFXII copy. Would you really think they would want to buy it again with soem new added content?

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier Rocks View Post
    Aww why don't they release the final Mix/Internatinal version earlier! Everyone else has a Normal FFXII copy. Would you really think they would want to buy it again with soem new added content?
    I think you're assuming that some Final Fantasy fans have lives. Most really don't.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    has anyone gotten the international version of this game?if so can you tell me all about it!!??i heard it has some great extra content
    http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

Awwww now I want it! It depends how much it costs, I might be able to sell my normal copy back to get the money for Internatinal, whens it coming to Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by Balthier Rocks View Post
    Awwww now I want it! It depends how much it costs, I might be able to sell my normal copy back to get the money for Internatinal, whens it coming to Europe?
    It's Japan exclusive

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Articles
    Blog Entries

!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is everything Japanese Exclusive! Yeesh can them Japanese Game makers think outside the box and make it american and european as well? Not EVERYONE lives in Japan..

Having just sold my copyof FFXII, and having just discovered that Zodiac Job System or whatever isn't coming out here, I guess I won't be playing it again.

Why do they call it "international" anyway? Japan's such a small country and has never had much of an empire.

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Well, it's not that bad.
    I mean,
    They placed Aries as a White Mage....
    Aries: Aggressif, Impulsif, Furious, likes all action, Strong, Brave, Courageous, Independent, Great Leadership, likes to be in front, and do anything to save or protect a loved one, a helpless or the world.
    White Mage: Not particually Strong, no offensif skills, needs to hide behind others, only heals party, not one to be placed ahead.

And I just stopped on the first one.
    I could also go and try and tell how Leos are better Warriors than Knigths and Knigths goes off better with an Aries.

From the discussion it sounds like all the new material is just gameplay related (tecnicks, using guest characters, the new job system). Is there anything new story related?

They may just be doing a test run in Japan to see if the special edition will sell. I suspect there's a signifigant investment in taking a game overseas, above and beyond the initial domestic release. Here's hoping it sells well in enough in Japan to make them consider a true international release.
    I am employee #1135: master of paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica85r View Post
    From the discussion it sounds like all the new material is just gameplay related (tecnicks, using guest characters, the new job system). Is there anything new story related?
    No, and there are no new Teckniks either. There are new weapons, however.

Quote Originally Posted by jessica85r View Post
    They may just be doing a test run in Japan to see if the special edition will sell. I suspect there's a signifigant investment in taking a game overseas, above and beyond the initial domestic release. Here's hoping it sells well in enough in Japan to make them consider a true international release.
    Don't get your hopes up. "International" FFs(with the exception of X) have a track record of being Japan exclusive.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

its not japan exclusive,they call it iternational cus thats exactly what it is.it has multiple languages.ive seen ff internationals on youtube and it was both in japanese AND english lol.
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    its not japan exclusive,they call it iternational cus thats exactly what it is.it has multiple languages.ive seen ff internationals on youtube and it was both in japanese AND english lol.
    The "voice acting" is in English. Everything else is in Japanese. And those International versions have been released in Japan only. So, yeah, it is Japan exclusive.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"