Thread: Tokyo Game Show 2007 FF V XIII trailer

Default Tokyo Game Show 2007 FF V XIII trailer

Today at the Tokyo Game Show, a new trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII was shown, Gamespy has more information on it...

GameSpy: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Preview

It appears that it's gonna have a faster pace than the action we've seen in the Final Fantasy XIII trailer?! I'll be buying this game of course, but the wait is difficult for me! Luckily I have FF XII: RW, FF T A2, and FF XIII coming before that.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Is that box art real?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Nice link.

And that box art is fake, and fan-made. I saw it a while ago.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

The box art is fan made, it's from a website(check the link) that has user(s) who makes box art for games based on pictures out already.

Their box art is better than the real thing!

There was THREE seconds of footage for FF XIII at TGS 07 and FIVE seconds of footage for FF V XIII!!! That's little, or did I miss something?

We didn't get any real information for these two games or Final Fantasy Agito XIII at E3, Leipzig, or TGS this year. I'm signing up for suicide watch! I think there is something called "Jumps Festa" that comes up in December, maybe something will be announced there. Also, I heard a logo was made officially for FF Haeresis XIII, I'll look for it.

Gah! FF V XIII could end up being better than FF XIII! Also, FF A XIII is the same team I think from FF VII: Before Crisis and FF VII: Crisis Core.
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Articles
    Blog Entries

the trailer sounds awesome and I'm surprised no one has posted a link yet. I dno't care how "closed" it was, someone must have had a damn camera phone in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    the trailer sounds awesome and I'm surprised no one has posted a link yet. I dno't care how "closed" it was, someone must have had a damn camera phone in there.
    They had real strict security I think.

Gamespy says it will show the new trailer 'soon'.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisteiner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    They had real strict security I think.

Gamespy says it will show the new trailer 'soon'.
    How soon...
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    There was THREE seconds of footage for FF XIII at TGS 07 and FIVE seconds of footage for FF V XIII!!! That's little, or did I miss something?
    You can't have a trailer be three seconds or five seconds long. I'm sure each was at least a minute in length, probably closer to two minutes.

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Versus needed to get a little more attention in the spot ligth.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    You can't have a trailer be three seconds or five seconds long. I'm sure each was at least a minute in length, probably closer to two minutes.
    Nope, at least on Youtube you can have them at 30 seconds or even less
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

The trailers were each a few minutes long. But they were in a closed theatre.

Only 3 new seconds of FFXIII and 5 new seconds of FFvXIII were shown to the public.

clicky clicky clicky

Ok, the stuff I saw on youtube was 3 and 5 seconds for each game. Apparently there was also a longer trailer shown in a theatre?!

Why can't they release this to the public?!

Also, no talk on FF Agito XIII or FF Haeresis XIII apparently.
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Renmiri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Nope, at least on Youtube you can have them at 30 seconds or even less
    Just because you can upload a file to Youtube that's less than 30 seconds long doesn't mean it's an honest to goodness trailer. Even a teaser trailer's gonna be at least 30 seconds. If they only showed off 3 or 5 seconds of never-before-seen video, I sure as hell wouldn't call that a trailer.