Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Goodbye Cruel World of the Internets

  1. #1
    Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wai out there
    Posts
    6,034
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default Goodbye Cruel World of the Internets

    I found this in another forum, a hilarious take on people who leave a site in a huff

    Our Man In Redmond's do it yourself GBCW post
    Quote Originally Posted by Our Man In Redmond
    ( ) Unfortunately
    ( ) Thankfully
    ( ) Angrily
    ( ) Resentfully
    ( ) Belatedly
    ( ) _________________________________
    , I have decided to leave this site because:

    ( ) You people are all dinosaurs with the IQ of a learning-disabled patch of kale
    ( ) You people are all disagreeable, noxious trolls who live under a bridge . . . and those are your GOOD points
    ( ) Nobody reads my posts
    ( ) Nobody recommends my posts
    ( ) You allow _________________________________ who is a _________________________________ to post on this site
    ( ) _________________________________

    You'd think you people would be able to understand
    ( ) Satire
    ( ) Sarcasm
    ( ) Humor
    ( ) English
    ( ) My insightful analysis into the way the world works
    ( ) _________________________________

    I have therefore decided to
    ( ) Slit my wrists
    ( ) Create my own self-indulgent blog
    ( ) Move over to MySpace
    ( ) Move to Nepal and study a religion you've never heard of
    ( ) Get a life
    ( ) Deprive you of my inspired prose by deleting all my previous posts
    ( ) _________________________________

    So you can all therefore
    ( ) Kiss my ____________________ -________________________ butt (e.g., lily-white, nerd pwning)
    ( ) Congratulate me when I become Internet Hide-And-Go-Seek Champion
    ( ) Take a sunbath in a cyclotron
    ( ) Show up and apologize when I win my Nobel Peace Prize for Literature
    ( ) _________________________________

    I sign this
    ( ) Sincerely,
    ( ) Indifferently,
    ( ) Confusedly,
    ( ) with the help of someone who knows how to write,
    ( ) _________________________________,

    _________________________________

    (your name goes here)
    Ever read one of those ?
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:



  2. #2
    Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Gundam Zerowing
    Posts
    1,772
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    For some reason I want to fill up that form.
    For scientific reasons

    Happy Birthday to Me

  3. #3
    Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    5,459
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    Haha. Brilliant. I especially loved the "Show up and apologize when I win my Nobel Peace Prize for Literature." Fantastic.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

  4. #4
    Mold Anus Old Manus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cumree
    Posts
    14,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later


    there was a picture here

  5. #5
    ballsballsballs of steel Jimsour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Unfortunately, I have decided to leave this site because you are all disagreeable, noxious trolls who live under a bridge... and those are your GOOD points. You'd think you people would be able to understand my insightful analysis into the way the world works.

    I have therefore decided to deprive you of my inspired prose by deleting all my previous posts. So you can all therefore kiss my lilly-white, nerd pwning, final fantasy geek arse kicking arse.

    I sign this sincerely

    Jim
    I'm a big fan of the Mars Bar Diet; You don't eat the Mars bar, you stick it up your arse and let a rottweiler chase you home.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    Agreed.


    "I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine


  7. #7
    Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wai out there
    Posts
    6,034
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    Agreed.
    Indeed!
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:



  8. #8
    Some kind of Nature~ Fonzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,075
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    Finally, a good idea!

  9. #9
    Paganini is a bastard. Rengori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Under Avarice's bed (Los Angeles)
    Posts
    8,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fonz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    Finally, a good idea!
    You say that like all of Manus's ideas aren't good.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

  10. #10
    Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    53,128
    Articles
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    They do that on Something Awful which is better than 4chan by a whole lot fyi.

    At EoFF, people just remove their sigs and avatars and that's it. We don't often get such beautifully crafted messages.

  11. #11
    Mold Anus Old Manus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cumree
    Posts
    14,727
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    Anyone who posts goodbye messages should instantly get banned so they can't come back two weeks later
    I thought I may as well quote my own post seeing as everyone else is doing it.


    there was a picture here

  12. #12
    absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kirkwall
    Posts
    23,356

    FFXIV Character

    Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    ( ) Unfortunately
    ( ) Thankfully
    (X) Angrily
    ( ) Resentfully
    ( ) Belatedly
    ( ) _________________________________
    , I have decided to leave this site because:

    ( ) You people are all dinosaurs with the IQ of a learning-disabled patch of kale
    ( ) You people are all disagreeable, noxious trolls who live under a bridge . . . and those are your GOOD points
    ( ) Nobody reads my posts
    ( ) Nobody recommends my posts
    (X) You allow [Censored for anonymity] who is a mouth-breathing fascist zealot without the capacity to admit he is wrong to post on this site
    ( ) _________________________________

    You'd think you people would be able to understand
    ( ) Satire
    ( ) Sarcasm
    (X) Humor
    ( ) English
    ( ) My insightful analysis into the way the world works
    ( ) _________________________________

    I have therefore decided to
    ( ) Slit my wrists
    ( ) Create my own self-indulgent blog
    ( ) Move over to MySpace
    ( ) Move to Nepal and study a religion you've never heard of
    (X) Get a life
    ( ) Deprive you of my inspired prose by deleting all my previous posts
    ( ) _________________________________

    So you can all therefore
    ( ) Kiss my ____________________ -________________________ butt (e.g., lily-white, nerd pwning)
    ( ) Congratulate me when I become Internet Hide-And-Go-Seek Champion
    ( ) Take a sunbath in a cyclotron
    (X) Show up and apologize when I win my Nobel Peace Prize for Literature
    ( ) _________________________________

    I sign this
    ( ) Sincerely,
    (X) Indifferently,
    ( ) Confusedly,
    ( ) with the help of someone who knows how to write,
    ( ) _________________________________,

    _________________________________

    The King

    I've basically done that.

  13. #13
    Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Wai out there
    Posts
    6,034
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

    Default

    Yeah, me too, but I went with the dinosaurs with the IQ of a learning-disabled patch of kale option

    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:



  14. #14
    Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pious Moose's HQ
    Posts
    12,664
    Blog Entries
    6
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    But most of those nipple twisters that have left EOFF did not even say goodbye or leave an hefty inheritance behind! Bitches! Whores! Buffaloes!

  15. #15
    Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,028

    Default

    I had not an inheritance worth yet leaving. Now that I do, I plan to be buried with it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •