Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resident evil 3

You're missin' out Omecle!
    " The secret is to just keep moving."- Franka Potente, actress
    " All the world is a stage." - Jacques, As You Like It by Shakespeare

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

totally awesomeness *is trying to remember if ive posted in this thread already or not..... maybe it was another forums*

yea, the first is still the best in my opinion, but this one was good. i cant wait for the next one 100000 alices kicking butt yea! i was gonna dress up like her from this movie for halloween but i dont have enough time or money to get it together in time
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by Pureghetto View Post
    Apparently it was better than the second one. I think it's better than the first one. In fact I think it was the best one.
    Considering the quality of the other movies it wasn't much a contest.

Yeah, Extinction was better than the other two but suffered many of the same problems. The ending was very lame, poor script and bad acting from most respects. Okay, I could deal with Alice being able to be strong, fast and jump high but special mind powers, controlling fire and stopping lazers? Totally, totally, gay.

People are going to play the resident evil games (that haven't before) and complain they can't throw back Tyrant with mind powers.

Jon... *shakes head* come on. Get a grip. I've played ALL the Resi games and know for a fact you can't do that.

You learn things about who you feel you should be but then you see these things are not you at all.

i can....O.o
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by MKusanagi View Post
    Jon... *shakes head* come on. Get a grip. I've played ALL the Resi games and know for a fact you can't do that.
    I've beat them all numerous times. Of course you can't do that. That's kind of the point of my sarcasm........

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Thompson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKusanagi View Post
    I've beat them all numerous times. Of course you can't do that. That's kind of the point of my sarcasm........
    ROFL, I love you Jon. You're cute. You missed my joke.

People just don't get my humour. Usually 75% of the stuff I say is sarcasm. I read it as if you though I thought you could do it.

Okay... I still love you, though.