Thread: I are am of the fascinatings!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Default I are am of the fascinatings!

Today I've been intrigued about the fact that babies can vomit randomly and carry on as if nothing happened. I mean as adults we often either make a big fuss over it or complain afterwards. Not babies, they just carry on right with what they were doing. Intrigues me no end.

Anyways, what's recently made you go "Hmmm...?"
    There is no signature here. Move along.

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Hmmm...well I haven't "Hmmm..." Pretty much lately...Hmmm, Now that I think about it, I've been absent minded a lot lately...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hate vomiting. esp with all the acid that comes up from your stomach with it. Do babies have the same amount of stomach acid as adults?

also it smells terrible. Babies are probably used to terrible smells until they're housebroken;]

I wonder why no one ever thinks that you'd land headfirst in someone's windshield if you were to go fall off a plane. See my attachment if you don't get what I mean.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That my friend likes my Stratocaster more than his PRS.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was quite surprised that they had cured homosexuality in Iran. We could really use the antidote here.

Blog Entries

It amazes me how I can call someone every day about their car, but they don't call me back until I repo their car. Then of course, they had no idea they were behind...

I'm amazed at how my cousin in France actually looks kind of like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    I wonder why no one ever thinks that you'd land headfirst in someone's windshield if you were to go fall off a plane. See my attachment if you don't get what I mean.
    Drop an object from a decent height and you will notice that it will not land as you dropped it, but will have turned around several times while falling through the air.

The most recent "hmm"ing thing would have to be the idiocy over at Blizzard. Why would you test something on an already craptastic server? Makes no sense. My raid just got screwed in the middle of Lurker >:O

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That when praying mantises mate, he female eats the males head.

why when cats fall off something they instantly act as though they're cleaning themselves, as if to deflect any laughter, denying they fell at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Drop an object from a decent height and you will notice that it will not land as you dropped it, but will have turned around several times while falling through the air.
    A person could still land headfirst in someone's windshield even if they did roll around several times in the air while they were falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Not strictly true. When an object falls, it presents its most stable orientation to the ground. Only if it has no most stable orientation (such as a ball, since all of its orientations are identical) will it continue to spin while falling through the air.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

Why so many straight guys think just because I'm bi that I must totally be in love with them. It's like "I do have standards you know. You're not my type. CHILL"

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.