Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Aeris's Ghost Appearance [Spoilers]

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

the empire strikes back!!

whats that walker doing there? =)
    You've opened my eyes to something I never thought possible, final fantasy and Star wars are related to one another. In Return of the Jedi when Luke's father is killed, he isn't dead and goes to the after life. The after life isn't what he expects because it is in fact the world of Final fantasy 7. Once there though he became the shadow behind everything and secretly built walkers but you can't see them because they're invisible. They can only been KIND of seen through a reflection of a certain sword which is that sword!

I think this is a Ghost Face.

Does it look like a deformed face to you?

Jenova is deformed.
    The Ghost (or reflected?) face is deformed.
    I think they are connected in some way.

Ok, I hope this proves something:

Some of you guys have assumed that the right side from the original picture looks the same as the left side. Well, I've enchanted this picture to make it look more clear. What does it tell you? The 1st side and the 2nd side look absolutely different (not the same colour).

The colour of the background behind the white dot is different than other areas. It looks like a round of his right shoulder.
    Last edited by Serapy; 03-04-2008 at 01:15 PM.

I don't see any deformed face.

I wonder who is it? The face looks like Vincent.
    I'm not sure what is the meaning of all that red stuff on the chest.

Big D, I understand. Yellow roses = representation of Aeris, and Zack being in the photo. That seems perfectly make sense.

I got bored.

First one's just showing the dominate 3D outlines and one dominate line that runs straight through the middle.
    Second one is outlines and such, with that you can CLEARLY see that what some thing is his "head" is part of the architechture behind. You can even see the 3d shape of a rectangle that is -clearly- not the shape of a head unless they decided to go back to polygons for some reason. And the last is the original for comparision.

The end.

I believe that the graphic designer has intentionally put the Zack's face onto the bridge's block, making it more debatable for us to agrue whether it's our brains are fooling us or not. The designer didn't change the colour of Zack's body, just the opacity that he changed.

It's the colours what mostly count, look at the enchanted image I've posted. The colour of each block of the bridge are slightly different, plus the colour comparison of his right shoulders and the bridge's background.

Yes, the graphic designer intentionally did that. This is quite a fun "theory" though, entertaining.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

see! SEE!!

clearly darth vader

AK, you reveal more and more each post. Keep going and we'll crack this theory!

Blog Entries

now the coup de gras!

You know the FF7 PC version also has the Aeris's flashy appearance at the Chruch. The position of the Ghost Aeris is different in both PC and PSX, meaning the developers has changed that bit without removing the Ghost Aeris intentionally.
    Sqaure released FF7 for PC way after they have released FF7 for PlayStation.
    So if the Aeris appearance at the Chruch was a glitch as you all think, then why didn't Square fix it before releasing the game for PC?

Anyway, regarding the theory, I think I have found something related in AC. During fighting against Sephiroth, you will see this first scene:

^ The church.

And a few later second, you will see this second scene:

Aeris was praying.

Those scenes seem similar to the FF7 event (Aeris being in the Chruch after death).

Those scenes are connected! It makes sense!

---------

Aerith's Knight, how about this one?

What does it look like to you?

Blog Entries

OMG! yes how did i miss it.

There's more evidence!

Compared to the event in FF7, Aeris also was seen to be with two childs after her death.

Blog Entries

can everybody totally see obi-wan and yoda standing next to zack?

I think what AK is trying to say is that you're reaching for straws.

Also, all your evidence is open for interpretation. The clearly rubble of a building is rubble of a building. Aeris talking to kids, I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure IRL and most likely in this game *due to spiritual ties this game has* the kids can prolly see her. Why? Because kids are more intune with things such as spirits and such.

the pressence of Zack and Aeris is purely symbolic and I don't see how anything other than that can support any argument here.