Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (November)

PS2FrEaK

Dear Journal,

Today they opened up a voting awards thing for best member, best newbie and such, i doubt I will win an award, but hey you never know right??

PS2FrEaK

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Dear Journal,
    Today they (ie: towns) opened up an awards thread thing for best member, best newbie and such. i doubt that without such BLATANT ADVERTISING as this i'll get an award, but hey, you never know, right?

hehehenyahaha.

anyway, exams in 2 hours....study some more now methinks.
    Last edited by Calliope; 11-18-2001 at 11:27 PM.

PS2FrEaK

Dear Journal,

I forgot........... oh yeah, award cerimonies are so stupid, they make people feel horrible when they learn that they didn't win an award cause someone popular got 5. But if thats the way some people wanna run things then by all means do it! Ruin peoples hopes!

PS2FrEaK

"I don't know!

I'll start going up to people on the street and asking if they thought about me when they masturbated this instant! (If they don't run, I will!)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I were you I'd want a spacious chicken"

"You mean kitchen?"

"SHUTUP Myles!"
    No matter what your opinion of yourself may be, within every insecure person lies the thought that you are better than s/he.

is very female. Recognized Member Daryl's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't written in here since I got first an OD account and then an LJ account... so... yeah.

Semester one's almost over, I get to go see my parents tomorrow and stay with them for a week, which is a week away from college that I really need. Yay!

I'm afraid my life's as boring as ever, and therefore I've got nothing else to write about.

Hello Journal.

Today was the day of physical sickness, and I took a day off which felt awesome. I guess I'm ready to rock again tomorrow.

Too tired to type anything else.-_- It's still early (0:27am..D'oh), but I feel tired and am off to BedBedLand.

Bye?

~Mikael

Bye Mikael? Bye Mikael?!?!
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Dear Journal,
    My first entry! ^^

I always find that diaries kept away from prying eyes are much better but there you go!

Anyway, voted in the EoFF awards the other day. Was quite happy I managed to fill out the entire thing! I hope I get an award this time coz I came quite close last time! ^^

Tiff

King of imaginary people Linus J's Avatar

Today I woke up and showered. Soon I'll be going off to some school thing, where I gotta work in some café. Anyway, right now I'm watching SNL Celebrity jeopardy and I'm actually laughing my @$$ off.

G'day

Dear Diar;

I'm sick of living. The way I'm living, anyway. I'm tired of myself, I'm tired of the people around me. I'm tired of all you knowing me, I'm tired of knowing myself. I'm tired of my mood swings, but I can't do anything about it. I'm tired of coming to the same school, seeing the same people, the same friends, the same seats, the same everything. I don't know what I have to do. I'm tired of being who I am, and especially what everyone thinks of me. Or...Thinks I am is a more accurate term. I don't know exactly either, but I do know that I want to change it. I'm sick of living. Sick enough to make me wish for death at times, and I don't know what I'm waiting for. I know that life isn't a bad thing, it can't be, but my life is not here anymore.

Thus, this will probably be more last post here for quite a while. I'm sure I'll be back, eventually, I don't think I could stay away forever, but it won't be for a while.

Farewell (for now), EoFF.

~~Silverlocke
    No matter what your opinion of yourself may be, within every insecure person lies the thought that you are better than s/he.

Tomorrow is the day I'm gonna stuff my face full.

On the other hand, I hate debate class. It's just so..... ugh. Why does my teach have to be so bossy half the time? And she gives me B's for no reason, and everyone else gets a 100. I do all of my HW (like there's HW in that class). And she has practically nothing tangible to grade. What crawled up her butt??

dear diary, 11-21-01

i fed my bird cheese today. even though i know that birds are lactosintolerant (sp?). guess he's gonna have the runs for a day or two. i fed him cheese bc i was in the mood for cheese. which is a rare occurance......got the crap scared outta me when erica IMed me on aim. had my face close to the screen looking up pringles stuff......then not too long after she left robin did the same thing. life is full of little suprises! and minor heart attacks..... -_-; like when my sister feeds her 18 month old kid blueberries and doesn't tell me and when i go and change the diaper..... o.O!!
    think i'd be used to THAT by now but no.......

broccoli-nyo!!

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Jesus bloody christ, it's been one REALLY sh!tty f*@king day... all hell has broken loose at home and it's all my fault... Basically, my parents found out just what's been going on at school, how I'm failing pretty much everything and generally screwing my life up... the worst thing though, as weird as it sounds, is the fact they're not really pissed off... they're sympathetic, and for some reason that's driving me insane... I mean here I am, at the most important stage of my life so far and I'm screwing it all up, and they're just SYMPATHETIC?! What the bloody hell is going on???

Oh well, I'm just gonna have to sort it all out...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

.........at least your bird didn't have the squirts today..........

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Sounds messy...

*slaps self with dead cod* must not spam, must not spam, must not spam...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

i'm just glad my bird is only a cockatiel and not a blue and gold macaw. the crap/runs would be bigger. but it's not too messy. nothing i can't handle.

esp after the blueberries....... o.O!