Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Journal Thread (November)

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

------------

Ah thanksgiving. I'm sitting here with a plate of leftover turkey, reflecting over the most boring holiday of the year. Really, after dinner is done and everyone leaves, there is absolutley nothing to do. On the plus side, I played videogames for 8 hours straight, something I haven't had the free time to do since this summer.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

aaaahhhhh......just look at all those leftover pieces of 3.14!!!! mmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love my pi!!!!!! i love thanksgiving!!!! it's about the only time i get pi 4 days in a row!!!!! *licks lips* speaking of which i hear a piece calling out my name.............. chow!!!

10.22 is my bday!!!! ^_^

Rei

Thanksgiving, 2001

I realized that I kick ass. My ass kickage is so incredible that it's frightning.

I had pig today. Juicy, sumptuous pig. I had my epiphany when I was feasting on the beast, and nearly choked.

I kick ass.

Dear Journal,

It's 3AM, and Wyll just totally randomly phoned me. *laughs* It was totally unexcpected at 3am.

I couldnt understand much from his Scottish accent as I had to put my cell charging whilst he yelled something. He yelled something about "God", and then when I finally got my phone charging and asked "What's up?", he yelled "Feck off!!" and hung the phone. *laughs*

That was so fecking random as whole. Made me laugh a lot. It was insane.

Other than that, it's friday/saturday night, and this is awesome.

~Mikael
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It's kinda strange... by all rights, I should be bloody miserable, but I'm not... I'm just indifferent to the whole damn thing... sod it, right here and right now I'm gonna make a stand, I'm gonna change my ways (how many bloody times have I said that now?) I'm just not who I thought I was, so I better go find myslef before I get royally screwed over...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

dear diary

first time writting in this thread !!!

well im sick and its really buggin me!!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Journal Journal on the wall, whose got the stupidest thing to say by far? Why ME of course!

Well anyhoo, nothing much to talk about this month...
    I've been noticing my addiction for RO, I just find myself saying "I can quit whenever I want to" I'm just probably in denial, you know... it's like when you know you're going to die you go through those stages, like denial, anger, acceptance... something like that. On top of this Citizen Bleys is trying to put back the "magic" on EoFF by doing some outrageous stuff, which might get his threads closed, him de-admined, and even banned *note to self, NEVER use a smily again*

Anyhoo, I was thinking of changing my avatar to no sig pic, and a cool looking avatar pic of Trance Kuja, hmm... i still have to think about it. Oh and one last thing... MGS2 r0x0rZ!

umm.. yeah that's all I have to say

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Wow... I think I've gone off the rails a bit today... I keep on trying to incite rebellion in the EoFF forums... maybe that ain't the smartest of ideas...

Tomorrow, I got my big meeting which will decide my future at school... quite frankly I'm sh!tting myself, which is kinda odd... I mean, plenty of people drop out of school and are still successes, so it shouldn't really matter if I do... but I've kinda built up this image of me going off to university, getting an absolutely amazing degree in Computer Science or Philosophy and then going to work as a teacher/lecturer in Philosphy or become a web-site designer... which sucks coz' the way I'm going, that ain't gonna happen...

You're probably thinking why the hell doesn't he just get off his arse and start working? Quite simply, I don't know... for some unknown reason, I can't be arsed to do a bit of hard work to achieve my dreams... To be honest, I think I've got to get the hell out of here and make a fresh start, but how the hell am I gonna do that?

Ah, sod it... I'll think about it in the morning... it's 00:08 here in the UK and I need some bloody sleep...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Default hi everybody

played guitar. plotted. made the first ever 'mr mean and sooty and friends' colouring in book. sat geo exam. loitered. went home. did stuff. and things.

ps - sorry to PS2Freak...

EoFF Sniper

Kill Count = 8

Dear Journal

Today, I have killed eight people... nice! I've been having fun in the GC forum, sniping from a great height... pitiful fools, they shall never know who I am! Except of course the admins who very cleverly traced my IP address to find out who I am... bugger...

Oh well, time to increase my kill count

I could honestly kill myself. Today has not been a great day and......time is running out for me.

Christmas is going to feel really lonely this year. I feel so....sick. It's like I want to vomit out all this hurt that is inside me. I can't take it anymore.
    I keep running....I am running....
    I keep living for the day that I'm with you

things between me and my mom are worsening. my brother is smoking pot again and my dad is a drunk. my youngest brother holds the delusion that our family is perfect. how i pitty him and yet at the same time i with I had those delusions. i could kill myself too. and yet i don't bc i have someone who needs me right now. my life is doing great by the way!! ^_^

Zerr

Dear Journal

i aint done trout today... oh yea i have a test tomorrow so ill be studying now good bye

Custom Title. Funkmonkey Deluxe's Avatar

3 more days!!!!!! I can't wait 3 days!!!!!!! On Decemeber 3, I shall own Super Smash Brothers: Melee! *Sits and waits impatiently*
    No need for anything. At least not here.