Thread: [Request] Chocobo dressed as Canadian Mounty?

[Request] Chocobo dressed as Canadian Mounty?

hey I have no photoshop skills but I thought of a picture I'd really like to make or have made for me. I'm thinking of an ff7-style chocobo with the famous classic Dudly Doright mounty uniform (red jacket and hat) and maybe also carrying a Canadian flag somehow.

i need a good quality picture of this. So um I would really really appreciate it if one of you FF fans out there would help me out. I'm not Canadian but I want to put it on a CD label for this mixtape I'm doing that i'm gonna release online for free. i'm not making any money off this and no, I'm not canadian myself.

a vector graphic would be ideal but just about anything with a transparent background would work. if nobody wants to help me make a good quality image then I could just make some crap in MS paint out of a sprite from one of the old SNES titles, but of course I'd much rather get a good quality image.

if anybody needs a vector-chocobo to start work from then I could extract something from one of LegendaryFrog's final fantasy flash toons for ya. i have a flash decompiler that'll do that kind of thing

if you help then I will mention/thank you in the text file that accompanies the release of the mixtape.

could somebody help me out please?

Haha i finished this a long time ago but forgot I'd posted here Canadian Chocobo - Wiki42

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Please, instead of reviving such an old thread by double posting, make a new one.