Dude, I am not sure if you'll see this, but after the, uh, party we had last night you totally left your cell at my place. Some bitch named Yuna tried calling you 23 times, which of course reminded me of the time you told me those vulgar sex stories of her.

That reminds me, how is Belto Maxson doing? I think he was at the party, but I was busy fighting with The Captain and Mr. Daniels to notice. Tidus, weren't you drinking Everclear with Auron? You guys are both dumb! Auron actually was hilarious. When you were puking in the Toilet you started to cry about your father and Auron was all like, "Ohhh , Meg Ryan is crying again about his father. I told that little **** that his father was Sin and he went Ape****!"

We heard you crying even harder and that's when Wakka threw his Blitzball at you. Lulu did a strip tease, which would have been really hot if it weren't for the fact that it took nearly a ****ing hour to perform because of her belts on her skirt alone!

But, yeah, I called Yuna and pretended to be you. I sat there and whined about my father and she believed me. I couldn't let this opportunity fo to waste and I had her come over and make out with Meg Ryan. She actually believed it was her! Oh man, that was great! Meg Ryan is pretty good looking...well, she looks like you, so no.

Blitzball really sucks. What is with your team, man? The ABES?!?! So is your mascot the 16th preseident of the US, not that you know what that means! ****hole.

Seriously, duderometry, that was a good night. Many more need to be had. Rikku was there and I totally had sex with her. I think I might go to jail because she is 16 or something. She was on some "X", so yeah....she wouldn't shut up. I didn't think it would be possible to get bored of sex.

Anyway, the topic to this thread is if you could go bowling with just one FFX character, why would you do it?